zz 陶瓷信证实UC真的很穷

lukiayu
1. UCI
Dear XX,
It is good to hear from you, and I encourage you to pursue your interest in graduate studies at UCI. First, you should decide if you want to go for a master's or PhD.
Regarding taking on students, I am not taking on any right now or in the next two years. I am at the moment on leave as I am visiting the National University of Singapore. More to the point, I already have two doctoral students, and given the difficulty of finding funds to support them, I have decided not to take on any more students until they graduate.
IYour interests are close to those of XXX, and I encourage you to contact him and to explore whether or not you want to apply to his doctoral program in XXX. You should also clarify if you are an international student or an American student, the main reason being that finding funding is different for international students, and the prospective advisor needs to know this. For example, most international students at UC are not allowed to work as teaching assistants (unless they pass a test of spoken English, and only 30% of all international students pass this test), so that source of funding is most of the time not available.
Regards

2. UCD
Thanks for your message. Your background is very impressive! I would recommend that you apply to two Ph.D. programs at UC-Davis: the
Agricultural and Resource Economics Ph.D. and the Transportation
Technology and Policy Ph.D. If you are accepted to either program, I would be happy to consider you for a student, although you may have to Happly for your own funding.

3. UC-Berkeley
Thank you for your email, and for your CV. I don't have any current openings for graduate students. However, I will keep your CV on file in case I have openings in the future.
6条回复