新泽西理工-Deep learning/ML方向博士招生(2024Fall)

boshenUSTC
We have one fully-funded Ph.D. position in the Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering at the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) with a focus on Machine Learning/Deep Learning. The start date can be Fall 2024. The Ph.D. student will work with Bo Shen, an tenure-track Assistant Professor in the MIE department at NJIT. His research focuses on developing advanced machine learning methods with applications in solar physics, advanced manufacturing, and healthcare.

Qualifications:
A Bachelor's degree (required by the start date) in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Engineering (IE, EE, ME, Material Science, ChemE, etc.), or other related fields.
  • Necessary mathematical and programming foundation.
  • Good English writing and communication skills.
  • Strong motivation and interest in research.
  • Prior research experience will be a plus.

If you are interested in applying and working with me, please send the following documents:
  • Your latest CV (required)
  • Bachelor's transcript (required)
  • Master's transcript (if applicable)
  • English test score (required for international students)
  • Writing sample (if applicable)

to me at [email protected] with the email subject as "Ph.D. Applicant for {Start Data} (Your Name)", for example, "Ph.D. Applicant for 2024 Fall (First Name, Last Name)". Review and interview of applications will begin as soon as possible and will continue until both positions are filled. If you would like to know more about my research, please visit boshen0.github.io for more details. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me an email.

About the University and City: New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) is a public research university in Newark, New Jersey with a degree-granting satellite campus in Jersey City. NJIT is only 10-miles away (20 mins drive) from New York City. One of only 35 polytechnic universities in the United States, NJIT is a top-tier research university that catalyzes economic growth and prepares students to become leaders in the technology-dependent economy of the 21st century. NJIT is one of only 131 universities rated an "R1" research university by the Carnegie Classification®, which indicates the highest level of research activity.
  • #1 in NJ, #28 Nationally America's Top Public Colleges - Forbes
  • #42 Top Public Universities Nationally - U.S. News and World Report
  • #77 Graduate School for Engineering - U.S. News and World Report
  • Top 100 National University - U.S. News & World Report
1条回复