水人的ps第一版,求改求建议

I got the will to further my study in Electronic Engineering,especially in VLSI because the undergraduate experience interests me so much that it inspired my desire to explore the area of circuits design. My background and fair performance in my major encouraged me to apply for the master degree in XXXXXXXXX.
Three years ago,attracted by fascinating electronic devices and curiosity of understanding how they work,I chose microelectronics as my major.With my study progressed,my skills and knowledge advanced and my interests in circuit grows.It was then I realized that further study is needed to fulfill my dream--become an excellent electronics engineer.
Three years study in microelectronics has given me the knowledge and ability to continue my further study.The first year study in university gives me a solid foundation of basic knowledge of math and physics which facilitated my further study and strengthened my ability to solve problems.When I entered my sophomore year,I make great efforts to master the knowledge in my major.The experience of devoting much time in reading books and analyzing analog circuits provides me with a deep understanding of how transistor work and how can we use it to design circuits to meet our demands.Learning digital circuit is totally a different experience since we pay more attention to logic and sequence.During this year,I tried to seek books to read and I learned how to utilize my time more efficiently. My ability of self-learning is improved,which I think is most important besides major knowledge.In the third year,courses about semiconductor and device make me think more about the base of analog circuit.Verilog ,on the other hand,shows me how computer can aid us with designing and simulate digital circuits.Learned these courses,I find myself interested in computer architecture so I take a course on coursera.After three year’s study,I’m confident that I’m capable of continuing my further study because I got high scores in almost every courses and I can learn by myself very effectively.
The study in university doesn’t only equipped me with knowledge,but also I become more and more interested in microelectronics,especially in circuits.When I take courses in the sophomore year,I found myself totally obsessed with it.I would spent days and nights only to understand how amplifier works,I would work in the laboratory till night to fix short circuit in my projects.And that was then I confirmed that it is something where my interest lies.With more courses taken,I am convinced that I wish to be an excellent engineer in VLSI,so I take course on coursera to learn more about computer architecture,which I think is very important for understanding VLSI from a higher level.Driven by my passion about VLSI and my awareness that my knowledge now is far from enough,I decide to pursue a master degree in this area and I am sure that this will be a start to my bright future.
Besides taking courses,I also seek every chance to put what I learned into practice.In my junior year,I bought a demoboard because I want to teach myself FPGA and carry out some projects.Of course, it was not a smoothness.Sometimes a tiny mistake will just ruin the whole design and the performance of the demoboard will just be inconsistent with what I expect. I still remember that how disappointed I am when I checked my codes again and again but nothing seems incorrect.I searched solutions on the Internet but still no mistake did I find.After hours of working,I finally found that I made wrong pin assignments. I tried my best to fix every mistakes in my design and when I finish, I felt very satisfied – maybe I was born to be a engineer. At the end of my junior year,
In my sophomore year,I took part in National Undergraduate Innovation Program in order to broaden my aspect of knowledge and gain more practical experience.In this program,I was in charge of designing an algorithm for restoring pictures corrupted by salt& pepper noise at first.I After reading plenty of papers about this aspect,I found that traditional algorithms like median filter and mean filter have a bad performance at high noise density.Inspired by a paper,I pay attention to the the difference between pixels and formed my own algorithm.My teammate,however,questioned the effectiveness of my algorithm.In order to convince him and prove my idea,I learned how to use matlab.My algorithm shows a better performance in PSNR especially when noise density is high according to the results of experiments on some classic pictures like Lena.In this program,not only did I get some knowledge about image processing,but also I got an opportunity to utilize what I learn.

语言之类的问题就不用吐槽了,因为之后会找专门的机构润色。关键是这么写结构之类的有没有问题?最后一段会根据不同学校来写
3条回复