申请金融的PS第一版,求修改

Nicolelalala
As a senior student majoring in finance in Shanghai University, one of the project 211 universities in China, I will graduate in 2015 with a bachelor degree of economics. Being a hard core fan of finance, I do not believe that graduation will be the end of my journey with finance. Armed with systematic knowledge and excellent background of mathematics, I believe I can achieve a higher level of academic life. That is the reason why I am now applying for advanced studies in your esteemed university, hoping that I can pursue a master degree of Finance at the ****University.
Since my first contact with finance in high school, I was deeply attracted by the history of finance and decided to choose finance as my major. I was admitted to Shanghai University through highly competitive entrance examination. Looking backward on the past years in university, I feel a sense of satisfaction. My passion for finance did not disappear, instead, it was enhanced and developed by delving deeper into financial field. I have devoted a significant time and energy to financial academic training to gain a solid foundation in finance and quantitative methods in mathematics and statistics. I am fully convinced that finance researchers need to take advantages of quantity analysis and apply it to get more compelling conclusions. In my undergraduate study, I achieved an average score of 87%. I am especially good at mathematics and statistics with a score of 96% and 93% respectively. The outstanding background give me confidence to further my financial path. In addition to learning many courses which are financially related and maintaining a high GPA throughout my college career, I also tried to avoid studying finance in a narrow view. In order to figure out the link-ups between law and finance, I took a law minor to push out the horizon of my knowledge. Such background will benefit me a lot in my future study and research.
I always have a desire to explore this fascinating and splendid field. Meanwhile, I also try to turn the curiousness into action. I used to spent time thinking why share holders did not sell their shares when they were aware that financial crisis was coming up. Not since I bought my first stock did I understand it. It is not about intelligence quotient, it is humanity. Greed which comes from fears and desires roots in our humanity.On the surface, We can summarize and analysis ups and downs from stock market. However, we can not figure out the reason without seeing through the appearance and digging out the deep-seated motivation. In my opinion, finance is not only a discipline which “closely related to accounting that deals with the allocation of assets and liabilities over time conditions of certainty and uncertainty”(extracted from WIKIPEDIA), but also a collection of the whole weaknesses of humanity which is so mysterious and charming that I am willing to dedicate my life to a career in finance.
Moreover, I believe that being an armchair general is absolutely unable to guarantee future triumphs. The application of professional knowledge from books is of equal importance with the acquisition of it. In order to close the gap between academic knowledge and practical operation, I positively took intern jobs in the financial institution such as bank and broker to maintain close tie with financial circle. These experiences gave me a further insight to the financial world and encouraged me to adapt myself to the competitive environment. When I was working in Bank of Communications, I was selected by my teacher Zhu Lifen to take part in the Market Research Project. Due to the overload missions, I frequently had to do intern work at day and analyzed data by building models for the project at night. During these days, I was so tired that I fall asleep as soon as touching the pillow. Fortunately, These mental and physical challenges did beat me. On the contrary, They taught me how to work under pressure and manage my time efficiently.
I am only tween one years old. I believe I still have much time and energy to catch my dream. And my education and experience have immensely contribute to my pursuit of a bachelor degree. Your esteemed university appeals to me. I love its excellent ability in academic research and interaction. I truly believe that I am prepared for the next step and the next step is at the bachelor level at the *** University.
10条回复