来自Princeton 的Rej

YaoFei1991
Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for applying to Princeton University’s Graduate School for the 2015-16 academic year. While I assure you that the materials you submitted were carefully reviewed by the faculty in the Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, I regret to inform you that the department did not recommend your admission for the coming academic year.

The number of admission offers available at Princeton for entering graduate students is extremely limited and we cannot offer admission to all applicants who are well-qualified. Indeed, many departments consistently have applicants who would be admitted without hesitation if additional resources were available. Our decisions take into account not only the applicants’ merits, but also the suitability of the programs to the candidates’ expressed interests. Our goal is to achieve a sound match between the strengths of our programs and the interests of the relatively small number of outstanding students that can be accommodated.

I wish you success in your plans for graduate study and thank you for considering Princeton University.

Sincerely,
Sanjeev R. Kulkarni
Dean of the Graduate School

英国这边下午五点多收到的email,往年princeton rej都比offer晚几天发,今天早上看到Grad Cafe上有报offer的,所以收到email提醒时,还以为会是offer,结果是Thank you。想到往年都有MIT+Stanford双offer的大神都被拒的,哥心里也就没啥不爽的了。再等等看二月还有没有好消息。。MIT aero PhD这周一已经开始发offer了,估计Master 也快了吧,求好运!!{:7_187:}

咦? 大米呢??{:8_272:}
0条回复