MSc in Transportation(CEE) at University of Washington

smoothiethu
no paper published, but have good backgrounds and good match with my POI. Had an interview before my application in Nov. 2014. New AP. RA, $1870 per month with tuition waiver. $500 fee each quarter. Since there is no direct-Ph.D. degree in CEE at UW, I applied for the MSc and was surprised by the RA financial support. Anyway, the best offer I have got since now. Hope my dream offer will come, and best luck to you guys.

PS:
This position currently provides a monthly salary of $1870, plus a tuition (operating fee) waiver. You will be responsible for the remaining student fees, which currently total approximately $500 each quarter. This appointment also provides medical, dental, and vision eligibility under the Graduate Appointee Health Insurance, which is described further in the link below.

This appointment is 50% FTE (full-time equivalent), and is anticipated to require an average of 20 hours of work per week up to a maximum of 220 hours per quarter. Full-time registration is required to remain eligible for this position, (10 credits per quarter), applicable to your degree. In addition, you must maintain satisfactory work performance.
16条回复