5th AD from CS(HPC)@USC

EroicaCMCS
给CMU SCS全拒的悲痛时刻感谢USC发来慰藉.

这个是CS下的High Performance Computing and Simulation track,
同时还申了Data Science track 和 CS general track 都还没有消息.

补充一点信息, 申请的时候没有提交推荐信(因为懒~~), PS一点没改全套模板的(还是懒~~),
邮寄成绩单的时候信封上没写USC id (这个是这么晚出结果的原因么?)
这家应该不会去了, 发帖供统计.

邮件全文:

Dear Mr. XXX,

Your application for admission to the University of Southern California has been received and reviewed. I am pleased to inform you that you are academically eligible for admission to the Fall 2015 semester as a graduate student majoring in Computer Science (High Performance Computing and Simulation) leading toward a Master of Science; however, your application is not yet complete.

In order to comply with U.S. Visa regulations, you must provide an affidavit of financial support before an I-20 or DS-2019 can be issued to you. If you are being sponsored by your home government or other agency, we require a current letter be addressed to USC specifying the terms of the award. If you have been awarded a scholarship or assistantship from USC, contact your department to submit your award information directly to the Graduate Admissions office.

If your studies are being privately financed, in whole or in part, you must submit both a bank letter and a letter from your sponsor (if not yourself) promising support for one year.

Please click on: (1) the link usc.edu and (2) the pdf file, "I-20 Financial Statement Expense Figures", in order to determine the financial support expenses for your program.
Additionally, in order to ensure the accuracy of your I-20, please provide a copy of your valid passport. Please note that the names indicated on your passport will be the names that will appear on your I-20.

Your documents can be sent as an email attachment to 1point3acres.com or faxed to xxxxxxxx. If you submit the documents via email, please be sure they are in PDF or JPG format. Note that attachments should be smaller than 10MB otherwise the email will not be recieved. Please submit these documents as soon as possible. A delay in submitting this item(s) may cause long delays in acquiring your student visa which might result in missing your enrollment at USC. Your student identification number of xxxxx should be clearly written on this financial statement.

Once the affidavit of financial support and passport copy have been received and reviewed, you will receive notification about your official letter of admission. Please note, your I-20 or DS-2019 will be issued to you once you certify to enroll at USC. Please reply directly to this email if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

USC Office of Graduate Admission
University of Southern California

7条回复