6th AD from CS@UChicago, 结束连拒!!

EroicaCMCS
拿到AD总是很开心的~~
一个CS@UChicago的AD结束五连拒小高潮!! (其实五连拒也是从stat@UChicago开始的....)

CS@UChicago自然和CS@UCSD, CMU INI神马没得比, 但是他家统计很不错(有关系么?), 而且妹子在那所以还是会考虑的...

补充一点信息:
1. 申的是12-course program
2. 答复日期是April 15, 2015
3. 2015 Fall上课日期是September 28, 2015.

Congratulations! I am pleased to offer you admission to the Masters Program in Computer Science at The University of Chicago for Autumn Quarter 2015. You have been admitted to the 12-course program.

The first day of classes is Monday, September 28, 2015.

Entrance exams covering the prerequisite math and programming topics will be given on Monday, September 21st.

You are required to pass both the math and programming exams to start in the Autumn quarter. The prerequisites are available online. Study materials for the exams will be provided once this offer of admission has been accepted.

Please follow this link to the Reply To Offer of Admission Form to accept or decline our offer by April 15, 2015.

Please subscribe to the mailing list for new students, where you will find important information about starting the program.

The CS department does not offer financial assistance, scholarships or support for the Masters Program students. You must show that you have full financial support to study in the program. Instructions will follow on how to upload the necessary materials to apply for a student visa.

Housing information can be found on our website.

I hope you will join the University of Chicago family. As you know, the University of Chicago and Department of Computer Science share a reputation for excellence and innovation respected around the world. Courses are taught by world-renowned faculty and industry experts who will provide you with a solid foundation in computer science and technical expertise. While you are here, I invite you to explore opportunities for educational and professional enrichment at The University of Chicago's other top-rated professional schools, museums and institutes. The University of Chicago brand and global alumni network will pay dividends to you from your first day in class and throughout your career.

Sincerely,
44条回复