A. CONVENTIONAL MUNITIONS: Technologies associated with:
  -- Warheads and other large caliber projectiles9 ]% S1 r8 x2 U- c5 O( o
  -- Reactive armor and warhead defeat systems" L6 h6 n i4 Q. k5 G# p
  -- Fusing and arming systems.
  -- Electronic countermeasures and systems
  -- New or novel explosives and formulations
  -- Automated explosive detection methods and equipment$ o; `) k/ q7 ?; v' j
  B. NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY: Technologies associated with
  production and use of nuclear material for both peaceful and military applications. Included are technologies for:( j; P: } ?+ [6 T" s" q; P$ i
  -- Enrichment of fissile material
  -- Reprocessing irradiated nuclear fuel to recover produced3 V8 P5 W+ G# x1 a3 P0 n; @
  plutonium' r& i4 ?- a5 n7 n2 Y& i# m
  -- Production of heavy water for moderator material6 g5 q" v; a5 _2 u; i
  -- Plutonium and tritium handling8 b5 `4 o- M& `! V! D
  Also, certain associated technologies related to nuclear physics and/or nuclear engineering. Includes materials,equipment or technology associated with:2 l" T5 g$ w, C
  -- Power reactors, breeder and production reactors
  -- Fissile or special nuclear materials
  -- Uranium enrichment, including gaseous diffusion,centrifuge, aerodynamic, chemical, Electromagnetic Isotopic Separation (EMIS), Laser Isotope Separation
  (LIS)
  -- Spent fuel reprocessing, plutonium, mixed oxide nuclear research3 ?9 H7 O8 W* P" i7 Q" I
  Inertial Confinement Fusion (ICF)3 x: C8 N3 a4 s, N5 j" ^
  -- Magnetic confinement fusion! B5 q$ M H- G' z8 S) X
  -- Laser fusion, high power lasers, plasma,
  -- Nuclear fuel fabrication including Mixed Oxide (uranium-7 y( ^; g' N" x- ^* \# v/ M
  plutonium) fuels (MOX)7 f& [2 N0 x: j% ]0 x+ E6 w
  -- Heavy water production
  -- Tritium production and use/ N& X5 q, m+ s7 B$ p5 P& W+ c
  -- Hardening technology1 o3 o$ {; E. v+ S
  C. ROCKET SYSTEMS (including ballistic missile systems,space launch vehicles and sounding rockets) and Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAV) (including cruise missiles, target drones, and reconnaissance drones): Technologies associated with rocket systems and UAV systems. The technology needed to develop a satellite launch vehicle is virtually identical to that needed to build a ballistic missile.
  D. ROCKET SYSTEM AND UNMANNED AIR VEHICLE (UAV) SUBSYSTEMS:& e" w$ S* ~- f* x; ? R
  Propulsion technologies include solid rocket motor stages,and liquid propellant engines. Other critical subsystems include re-entry vehicles, guidance sets, thrust vector controls and warhead safing, arming and fusing. Many of these technologies are dual-use. Technologies include:
  -- Liquid and solid rocket propulsion systems; s x" l, , B. m# S
  -- Individual rocket stages or staging/separation mechanism+ m) K0 f3 k# R$ i1 W7 F
  -- Aerospace thermal (such as superalloys) and high-performance structures) }/ Q4 r: ]' J3 m
  -- Propulsion systems test facilities1 }# ?. X0 b) X4 r! U
  E. NAVIGATION, AVIONICS AND FLIGHT CONTROL USEABLE IN ROCKET SYSTEMS AND UNMANNED AIR VEHICLES (UAV): These capabilities directly determine the delivery accuracy and lethality of both unguided and guided weapons. The long-term costs to design, build and apply these technologies have been a limiting proliferation factor. Technologies include those associated with:
  -- Internal navigation systems
  -- Tracking and terminal homing devices
  -- Accelerometers and gyroscopes
  -- Rocket and UAV and flight control systems.
  -- Global Positioning System (GPS); F5 V0 Q% t6 a! z" x0 ?' s" J* j$ N
  F. CHEMICAL, BIOTECHNOLOGY AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING: The technology used to produce chemical and biological weapons is inherently dual-use. The same technologies that could be applied to develop and produce chemical and biological weapons are used widely by civilian research laboratories and industry; these technologies are relatively common in many countries. Advanced biotechnology has the potential to support biological weapons research. In the biological area, look for interest in technologies associated with:3 f* `, f; h: j( w6 C
  -- Aerobiology (study of microorganisms found in the air or in aerosol form)- w; M+ u# V" ~4 G+ n
  -- Biochemistry
  -- Pharmacology
  -- Immunology
  -- Virology
  -- Bacteriology
  -- Mycology/ v9 z% G9 s4 [) U$ J
  -- Microbiology
  -- Growth and culturing of microorganisms
  -- Pathology (study of diseases)# |% q p" H& u$ N6 k0 P* p4 o
  -- Toxicology6 G! ]5 Z8 z4 T& r' r
  -- Study of toxins
  -- Virulence factors) |% ]0 }* ~5 h, X
  -- Genetic engineering, recombinant DNA technology2 F0 i: F L0 p0 e
  -- Identification of nucleic acid sequences associated with pathogenecity# ~) |; ^2 K3 W0 i, f3 n- g, F. G
  -- Freeze-drying (lyophilization)
  -- Fermentation technology6 t2 O3 L/ v: Y$ [) G6 Z+ ?9 x
  -- Cross-filtration equipment
  -- High "DOP-rated filters" (e.g., HEPA filters, ULPA filters)
  -- Microencapsulation
  -- Aerosol sprayers and technology, aerosol and aerosolization technology: u$ l7 b2 E! N9 X5 Y
  -- Spray or drum drying technology
  -- Milling equipment or technology intended for the production of micron-sized particles
  -- Technology for eliminating electrostatic charges of small particles
  -- Flight training6 e/ |1 Z2 Y, H4 I8 V$ P
  -- Crop-dusting, aerosol dissemination
  -- Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) technology
  -- Fuses, detonators, and other munitions technology) N7 F2 I% o5 _
  -- Submunitions technology9 u j1 R$ N" g' P' j
  -- Computer modeling of dissemination or contagion# v- k5 L" H( N7 y5 I7 q: f6 M
  -- Chemical absorption (nuclear-biological-chemical (NBC) protection)
7条回复