莫名其妙的邮件TAMU

wangyuhai
刚刚收到TAMU的一封邮件:

[align="left"]Howdy,[/align]
[align="left"]Welcome to Texas A&M University. In order to help you expedite your visa process, International Student Services would like to provide you information on how to process your I-20 or DS-2019.[/align]
[align="left"]All international students will need to complete the Immigration Information Questionnaire (IIQ.) Please complete the IIQ online at iss.tamu.edu as soon as possible.[/align]
[align="left"]Along with the Immigration Information Questionnaire, you may need to submit additional documents in order to receive an I-20 or DS-2019. These documents could include the following:[/align]
  1. Financial support documentation
  2. Copies of previous US Immigration documents (ex: previous I-20s or copies of previous visas)
  3. Transfer In Form (if you are transferring from another US University or Institution)
  4. Copy of your passport (both name and expiration page)
[align="left"]For information regarding these documents please refer to this website at[/align][align="left"]iss.tamu.edu[/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]For information on how to submit your paperwork please refer to our website at iss.tamu.edu.[/align]
[align="left"]Because of the time needed in order for you to apply for your visa and to come to the United States, it is imperative that you submit your documentation as quickly as possible. If you have questions please contact us at 979-845-1151 or email us at 1point3acres.com.[/align]
[align="left"]Thank you,[/align]

[align="left"]谁知道这是录取吗?怎么网申的状态没变啊?在线等!求大神![/align]
12条回复