AD from Brown

Michael_GUO
3.27发邮件说录取结果可以查看,然后在网上看了发现悲剧了就没再管了,结果4.30收到邮件说之前搞错了,然后给了我AD,部分内容如下:

I would like to clear up the admission decision for you with this letter.

I am responsible for the admissions to the ESCE ScM program for Brown University and I made an error in my local communication and, because of it, you were sent a letter denying your admission to our program when you should have received no such letter. The decision for you was that you were put on a list for consideration somewhat later than in the first group of acceptances. However, mistakenly, denial letters were sent to a few students on this list. The cause for this was solely due to me and a breakdown here in my communications with the Graduate School. I truly and sincerely apologize for any problems that my error may have caused you.

However, I am pleased to tell you, after a reassessment, that we have indeed decided that you merit being offered admission as a Master of Science candidate in the Electrical Sciences and Computer Engineering (ESCE) program in the School of Engineering for the session commencing September 2015.

Due to this mix-up, the Graduate School has asked that you send me an email back quickly that tells me whether you still have interest in our program. This would not be any kind of commitment on your part, which would be made using the codes that the Graduate School would be sending you as described below. Rather, it would serve to supersede the label currently in their file for the reject letter and reopen your application.

Acceptance into the ESCE ScM program is for this program only and transfer from this program will not be allowed. You will be receiving official notification from the Brown University Graduate School shortly.

[align="left"]各种醉,不过没事了,早就决定从了Cornell了,所以。。。[/align]
0条回复