Jobs卸任苹果CEO。请保重啊!

zach
bits.blogs.nytimes.com

Jobs Steps Down From Chief Executive Post at Apple
By NICK BILTON
¶Apple said on Wednesday that Steven P. Jobs, its co-founder and chief executive, would step down. Tim Cook, the chief operating officer, will take over the position.

¶In a letter sent to Apple’s board of directors and “the Apple community,” Mr. Jobs said he would like to remain as chairman of the board and an Apple employee, if the board sees fit.

¶“I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple’s C.E.O., I would be the first to let you know,” Mr. Jobs wrote. “Unfortunately, that day has come.”

¶Mr. Jobs had a liver transplant in early 2009. Although he has officially been on medical leave since January, he has appeared in public to announce new Apple products. In June he was on stage in San Francisco to talk about iCloud, Apple’s latest foray into cloud-based computing. It is not clear how much Mr. Jobs has been involved in the company’s day-to-day operations recently.

¶“I believe Apple’s brightest and most innovative days are ahead of it. And I look forward to watching and contributing to its success in a new role,” Mr. Jobs said in the letter.
6条回复