小女跪求各位指点文书

原专业是经济学的一个分支,是国民经济管理,想要转到统计,没有什么特别牛的项目,我只能一边写一边往统计那边靠。但是我是老实孩子啊,不会吹逼{:4_106:}。
提到这个ps,特别心累,感觉写的不好又实在是不知道怎么改,无从下手。只好求助各位咯。
希望各位看的时候注意以下三点:
1.跪求各位帮我把普普通通的项目吹起来(是不是要求略高),如果有学统计或者应用数学的大神在,可以指点这么几个你们常见的术语可以用在我的项目里以供我吹起来,感激不尽。
2.改改我朴实无华的语言。任何让您觉得膈应的语言,一吐为快吧。
3.还有我的逻辑能力不强,比如我的行文安排结构是否合理,还有是否需要补充其他的内容,尽情提建议。
4.字数问题,我这篇601词,算是多还是少。我本来写了900多,删来删去剩这些糟粕了。
文中的括号不用管,我是担心写的太多,括号内的可以随意删掉。蓝色的那句话,我觉得太奇怪了,请各位重点关注。字体掠丑,调不过来了,大家凑合一下?
光棍节刚过,祝各位幸福哟~
[align="left"]Motivation[/align][align="left"]In my sophomore year, I participated in a “business war” competition and luckily got a third-prize. However, comparing us kept transferring little man-made cookies from downtown and selling in the campus, the winner team members whose major is Statistics, rightly applied SAS software into practice. Only after having witnessed these go-getters did I realize the magic of big data.[/align][align="left"]Preparation[/align][align="left"]Considering having experienced transit from journalism to economics, a tough time, when I carefully regulated time to complete required courses and planned for future, I have confidence in next change. Thus, for one thing, I had mastered professional courses such as OR, Economic forecasting and decision making and econometrics, in which analyzing several papers on quantity basis makes my eyes broaden. For another thing, strong interests propel me to learn Python in Coursera since the programming ability is often put on high value for those who deal with big data. [/align][align="left"]Achievements[/align][align="left"]After having gained grounds on statistics, I exerted theory on application. For example, when I handled with an assignment from National Economic Management, I focused on “Effects of multiple factors to the rural population mobility——a test based on the amended Todar migration model” , [in which datas from 1994 to 2010 were selected, “transferable population from rural to unbar ”was set as a dependent variable, the “average income and consumption difference urban and rural”, “education background difference”, “job loss rate in urban” and some other factors as independent variables]. This dual regression model proved to validate my expected theory——the expected income gap between urban and rural areas, the contribution rate of the second and third industry to GDP, farmers' level of education and urban unemployment rate are all the main factors which influence the urban population flow.} [/align][align="left"]Combining Chinese situation of rural areas and stepwise regression completed by Stata software, I even used programming language to achieve this. My teacher gave my assignment a high appraise, and I also learned a lot.[/align]
[align="left"]Moreover, advanced study on security elicits my inspiration to employ the method of analysis to apply for College students innovation training program. [I was selected as a leader, guided by a security professor . ][After long time discussing, we focused our research on Bank Shares’ Price Changes and Macroeconomics Fluctuations’ Linkage Effect. Since China has enacted a series of economic policy of lowing interest to stabilize security market in the early of 2015, however, the market still abnormally intensively fluctuated, ranging from skyrocket to down to the bottom, regardless of 10 percent limitation, thus, we put a close eye on market fluctuation.]Considering bank shares valuing the most in security, we expect to have some edification of whole market wave from this specific kind of stocks. What is innovative is that some other world powers, such as America and Japan, were also added to serve as comparison. Even, we used STATA software to analyze data, and applied GARCH model to predict this fluctuation, VAR model to test the relevance between bank shares and economic wave, and Granger causality test to confirm this relationship. Thus, the effort I made before, finally, paid off.[/align][align="left"]Prospect[/align][align="left"]Since financial analyst is my admiring profession, however, it appears that students’ data dealing ability is always put on great emphasis, thus statistics is an ideal option for me to achieve my dream. In ..., not only my industriousness and enthusiasm assist me in study , but also resourceful professors and dynamic teaching method give me a promising career.[/align]
[align="left"]Considering having experienced transit from journalism to economics, a tough time, when I carefully regulated time to complete required courses and planned for future, I have confidence in next change. Thus, for one thing, I had mastered professional courses such as OR, Economic forecasting and decision making and econometrics, in which analyzing several papers on quantity basis makes my eyes broaden. For another thing, [/align][align="left"]strong interests propel me to learn Python in Coursera since the programming ability is often put on high value for those who deal with big data. [/align][align="left"]Achievements[/align][align="left"]After having gained grounds on statistics, I exerted theory on application. For example, when I handled with an assignment from National Economic Management, I focused on “Effects of multiple factors to the rural population mobility——a test based on the amended Todar migration model” , [in which datas from 1994 to 2010 were selected, “transferable population from rural to unbar ”was set as a dependent variable, the “average income and consumption difference urban and rural”, “education background difference”, “job loss rate in urban” and some other factors as independent variables]. This dual regression model proved to validate my expected theory——the expected income gap between urban and rural areas, the contribution rate of the second and third industry to GDP, farmers' level of education and urban unemployment rate are all the main factors which influence the urban population flow.} [/align][align="left"]Combining Chinese situation of rural areas and stepwise regression completed by Stata software, I even used programming language to achieve this. My teacher gave my assignment a high appraise, and I also learned a lot.[/align]
[align="left"]Moreover, advanced study on security elicits my inspiration to employ the method of analysis to apply for College students innovation training program. [I was selected as a leader, guided by a security professor . ][After long time discussing, we focused our research on Bank Shares’ Price Changes and Macroeconomics Fluctuations’ Linkage Effect. Since China has enacted a series of economic policy of lowing interest to stabilize security market in the early of 2015, however, the market still abnormally intensively fluctuated, ranging from skyrocket to down to the bottom, regardless of 10 percent limitation, thus, we put a close eye on market fluctuation.]Considering bank shares valuing the most in security, we expect to have some edification of whole market wave from this specific kind of stocks. What is innovative is that some other world powers, such as America and Japan, were also added to serve as comparison. Even, we used STATA software to analyze data, and applied GARCH model to predict this fluctuation, VAR model to test the relevance between bank shares and economic wave, and Granger causality test to confirm this relationship. Thus, the effort I made before, finally, paid off.[/align][align="left"]Prospect[/align][align="left"]Since financial analyst is my admiring profession, however, it appears that students’ data dealing ability is always put on great emphasis, thus statistics is an ideal option for me to achieve my dream. In ..., not only my industriousness and enthusiasm assist me in study , but also resourceful professors and dynamic teaching method give me a promising career.[/align]
3条回复