报个非牛offer,保佑不被microsoft放鸽子。

一个面试的公司打电话,本来之前他们通知的是下周发结果,但是今天需要回复一个offer.我就问,你能不能提前告诉我一下。那边hr说,等她1个小时,她帮我查下。然后她打来电话,说愿意给offer.然后下周会给我打电话,让我提供refernce之类的,然后如果我答应去,就发正式offer.
公司是我们这边最大的医疗保险+医院类,然后在总部做实习。
上周5 onsite面试,先是介绍,他们做过的project,然后一轮30min的behavior,如果申请的software之类的intern,需要填写2个问卷调查。一个问的全是基本的cs知识,但是一道问是rest和soap的区别(其实我并不知道,瞎写的)还有一个是比较mingbd和oracle database之类的,也不知道他到底要问啥,瞎写之。然后第2调查个是coding,第1道,改错sql类的。第2道,reverse string.{:4_105:}

上周从学校的career advisor那边拿到microsoft recruiter的email,我就发resmue过去,然后收到回复 "I have submitted you for an interview but due to current capacity this probably won’t be scheduled for a couple weeks. The first interview is about 30 minutes and takes place via phone. If you pass the first round then we would consider bringing you in for a full day of interviews, probably sometime after the new year."

second email : "

[align="left"]I suggest asking them for an extension to the deadline first. Even of you do well in our interviews, I can’t guarantee that we will be able to bring you in for a final round interview. I would hate for you to lose an offer in hand. [/align][align="left"] [/align]The first round interview will be scheduled in a couple weeks, so you can expect to hear from one of our schedules in the coming weeks to set that up."

这意思是说,如果有位置了就给安排,如果没有就算了? 特别想去microsoft啊,准备下周把猛烈刷microsoft的题。
8条回复