PS求改啊!!1.2号deadline!!!!

金牌老公
十万火急啊 大神们

找了一个不靠谱的中介 被坑的 自己手动改了快7遍

这个语言还没有润色过

所以请大家更多的关注内容呢 当然如果你关注语言 那是极好的!!!!

非常感谢!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

下为我的PS

After high school, I chose Food Science and Engineering as my college major mainly because my parents’ ideas. At that time, several food safety scandals occurred in China, therefore my parents believed the food industry would be promising because of the opportunity to make an improvement. As time passed, I realized this major decision was perhaps the wisest I had made. During my time in college, a graduate-level course called Dairy Product Processing taught by a professor from Wageningen University helped me to discover my passion. The class was aimed at applying acquired knowledge about functional properties of milk components for product design rather than using the trial-and error method. I found it fascinating to enhance the wholesomeness and sensory characteristics of food and create a new food product. Thus, as I complete my undergraduate studies, I desire to continue exploring this field through the graduate program in Food Science at UBC.

In my sophomore year, I began to work on my own research as a member of the soybean and vegetable protein team in China Agricultural University. One of my studies involved the evaluation of different kinds of soymilk’s processing characteristics. I determined several indexes of soybean and soymilk, using cluster analysis and principal component analysis to select seven categories of principal components instead of the original eighteen indicators. According to the clustering results, seven quality parameters including seed phosphorus,total sugar, titrable acidity and etc selected from seven categories of principal components could instead of the original eighteen indicators so as to simplify the evaluation indicator system. Now, I am planning to combine the physicochemical properties with the flavor of soymilk and establish a calculating model. The significance of research lies in that the food enterprises can have a direct reference method in the selection of suitable soybean to process soymilk Not surprisingly, I encountered many obstacles during the process. Inadvertently,I retested the viscosity of a kind of soymilk, and compared it with the previous data of the same variety. Although both of them were determined under the room temperature, the viscosities of the same variety differed a lot. I realized that the impact of temperature on the viscosity might be far more than we expected. Then I discussed it with my partner and started to check related literatures to see what the temperature settings of other groups who were doing the similar research as we did. I also found a viscosity - temperature conversion formula in terms of soymilk. In the end, we determined that we must conduct all the viscosity tests under the same temperature to minimize its disturbance. Completing this project not only enriched my experience in grain evaluation, but it also taught me how to solve problems with a good teamwork.这里补上我发表的论文以及正在投稿的论文。

From my perspective, science is like an exploration into an unknown territory. I would like to develop a novel method and look forward to the application by fellow scientists in the futures. My passion in food science continued to grow after I was selected to participate as a research intern in Convenience Food R&D Group in Cargill Asia Pacific Food System (Beijing) Co.Ltd. We studied the impact of different food raw materials on the oil content of fried food and the effect of different antioxidants on curbing palm oil oxidation. Specifically, I undertook almost all the analysis work, such as texture analysis, oil content analysis, IOD(具体叫啥) and etc. I also assisted developing new sauces, such as oyster sauce and cheese sauce. I got invaluable experience and knowledge about food R&D project management process, methods of text arrangement and the establishment of food evaluation standards. More importantly, I feel the passion working as a member of a team, to create a new food product.

I took part in the seminar hold by Cargill in Minneapolis, America and made a presentation about Chinese food safety with our team members. Our Chinese team investigated food safety issues from Internet and real life. We concluded that the main food safety risks in China in recent years are food contamination, food borne diseases and illegal additives, resembling the situation in the world .Besides, we took the Taiwan Plasticizer Contamination Scandal in 2011 as an example to explore China's food safety regulators, and the relationship between the food industry, consumers and media. After listening presentations from scholars from America, India, Brazil and Russia, we found that food safety is an common concern in the whole world .However, different countries have different solutions with the outbreak of food safety issues;therefore people have completely different reactions. I think it is important to transfer truth of these scandals to the public. Besides,I am thinking the possibility of creating new and convenient techniques to detect risks in food. Because of this, people can prevent eating risky food…….

Recently, a non-refrigerated yogurt claimed to be produced with high-tech engineering method has been popular in the Chinese market. Pasteurization is applied on the yogurt after its fermentation so that it can be transported under ambient temperature. However, the nutrition of the yogurt would be damaged sharply. I believe the reasons of the popularity indicate a lack of knowledge of food science of the public. Studying food science in graduate school will help me to get a deeper insight so as to make more scientific and rational evaluations of food products to the public in the market. My short goal is to become a food invention engineer or food scientist in multinational food corporations. My dream is to become the creator of a new food company, and it is aimed at bringing better foods which are nutritious and affordable to consumers. I believe that is the future of the food industry.

UBC has long been my dream school for its excellent reputation, outstanding academic achievements, and elite education. I was more than thrilled to find the Food Science MSC program as the perfect opportunity for me to fulfill my goals. Moreover, an ideal climate in UBC together with the brightest and task-driven students in such an academic and innovative atmosphere in Vancouver will be the largest step ever to my career goals. In particular, I am interested in the research on functional foods. Professor Kitts’s paper “Studies on Mitigating Lipid Oxidation Reactions in a Value-Added Dairy Product Using a Standardized Cranberry Extract, stand out among many papers I read during an undergraduate class period called Functional Food, and I credit this class and this paper introducing me to the fascinating field of the food science and human nutrition. Together, the professor Lu’s research on developing techniques to rapidly detect chemical and microbiological hazards in food systems would also make my experience at UBC a challenging and enjoyable one
6条回复