自己写的推荐信,求修改

请大家看看这三份推荐信有何不妥之处,能用否?第一篇
To whom it may concern:
In the capacity of the dean of the Department of Radio Physics in XX University, I am very glad to write this recommendation for Li, an undergraduate of my department, so as to support his application for admission into your MSEE program and for your consideration of his financial support.
Li enrolled in XX University as an undergraduate student with strong interests in the research in 2008. With strong enterprise and interests, he was the first person who took initiatives to ask for permission to learn to do some work in my lab. He was well prepared for the work because he had done much preparation to learn my research before entering my lab. I was glad to introduce him to Professor Yang to learn the high frequency ground wave radar because I didn’t have any appropriate project for him then. I often saw him discussing with Professor Yang. With the spirit of insisting on getting to the bottom of the matter, he often came to the lab even Professor Yang had gone home.
Li took one of the courses I gave, Radio Wave Propagation. It is a core curriculum course for him and is difficult because of its theory and mathematical requirement. He would sit in the front of the classroom, listening intently and taking notes. He spent a lot of time understanding the textbook. I often saw him reading or doing some mathematical calculation between classes without taking a break. As a result, he has got a high score in the exam.
Having a clear concept in his research, he can instantly elaborate his logical ideas fluently. Meanwhile he has known some basic research procedures in Labs. These characteristics give him a chance to be a potential researcher. From these, I can see Li is a diligent student. So, I am confident to assert that Mr. Li has the potential to make himself a successful student and researcher, and that this potential will be fully exploited if he could be accepted for further pursuit in your institution. I shall appreciate it if you will consider his application in light of this potential.
Sincerely,
XXX
32条回复