2nd PhD Rej EE@Princeton

[align="left"]Dear XXX,[/align][align="left"]Thank you for applying to Princeton University's Graduate School for the 2016-17 academic year. While I assure you that the materials you submitted were carefully reviewed by the faculty in the Department of Electrical Engineering, I regret to inform you that the department did not recommend your admission for the coming academic year.[/align]
[align="left"]The number of admission offers available at Princeton for entering graduate students is extremely limited, and we cannot offer admission to all applicants who are well-qualified. Indeed, many departments consistently have applicants who would be admitted without hesitation if additional resources were available. Our decisions take into account not only the applicants' merits but also the suitability of the programs to the candidates' expressed interests. Our goal is to achieve a sound match between the strengths of our programs and the interests of the relatively small number of outstanding students that can be accommodated.[/align]
[align="left"]I wish you success in your plans for graduate study and thank you for considering Princeton University.[/align]
[align="left"]Sincerely,[/align][align="left"]Sanjeev R. Kulkarni[/align][align="left"]Dean of the Graduate School[/align]

princeton昨晚AOE了好多Reject。意料之中,princeton真心难去。
2条回复