5th AD, CS @ Rutgers 之前撤销被无视了,供统计

tsuruya
[align="left"]Dear 〇〇〇,[/align][align="left"]I would like to congratulate you on an outstanding academic and/or professional record. I am pleased to inform you that the Computer Science Department of Rutgers University has recommended to the Graduate School that you be admitted to our MS program, starting August 2016. This is a recommendation to the graduate school—the final admission will be decided by the graduate school and it will be reflected in your online application status. As soon as the Graduate School finalizes their decision, you will receive a certificate of admission and other pertinent information from the Graduate Admissions Office.[/align][align="left"]Your admission will not include financial aid from the department. We cannot offer assistantships or fellowships to students in our MS program. Therefore, in order to expedite the processing of your application it is highly recommended that you submit all your financial documents to the graduate school as soon as possible.[/align][align="left"]Please let me know, as soon as you can, but no later than March 29, 2016, whether you will accept this offer. You can contact me at amg3391point3acres.com.[/align][align="left"]We hope that you will choose to join us. However, even if you choose not to accept, your answer will be very helpful as we may be able to offer admission to someone from our substantial waiting list.[/align][align="left"]
Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.[/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]Sincerely,[/align][align="left"]Ashley Gregory[/align][align="left"]Graduate Program Assistant[/align][align="left"]
[/align][align="left"]之前发信撤销的邮箱是,1point3acres.com,没人回复,可能发错地方了。[/align][align="left"]
[/align][align="left"]已经拒了。[/align][align="left"]
[/align][align="left"] ---[/align][align="left"]
[/align][align="left"]目前:5 AD; 1 REJ[/align]
[align="left"]祝大家好运![/align]
2条回复