马上就要考试了求改-TPO48独立写作

oifhyvsps
[align="left"]题目:Because modern life is very complex, it is essentialfor young people to have the ability to plan and organize.[/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"][align="left"]TPO48 INDEPENDENTWRITING[/align][align="left"]Because modern life is very complex, it is essentialfor young people to have the ability to plan and organize.[/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]With the rapid development in all-rounded areas, weare exposed to massive information in our daily life, which means we have tofigure out the problems by selecting the essential information from hundreds ofand even millions of data. What's more, living in a relatively competetive era,we are asked to chase the pursuit of becoming extraordinarily outstandingpeople because all of us don't want to the one who lag behind. As a result, fewof us would deny that we young people need to master the skill of doing thingsin a planned and organized way, which is the basic skill for us to lead a orderlylife.[/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]To begin with, other than spending much time onfocusing on study like taking courses and doing some field study and so on, westudents must spare much time to do exercise, which is essential in helping usbuild up strong bodies. Take myself for example, apart from spending enoughtime on taking courses in economics, I have to take much time to go swimming,which is a good way for me to relax myself, thus being much more energetic.There is no doubt that I have to make it a plan, because I cannot choose to goto the swimming pool exactly at the time when I am supposed to take amicroeconomics course, which must lead to a time conflict. To make sureeverything can go on routinely and efficiently in my daily life, I just makemyself a schedule, setting an exact period for me to go swimming, avoiding timeconflicts. Consequently, with a daily routine to follow, I lead a healthylifestyle more efficiently. [/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]Meanwhile, meeting people and being prepared forentering the society are also important for us young people, which means weshould add all kinds of activities into our schedules. With the aim of huntingfor a good job in the talent market after garduation, we students must bepeople who develop themselves all-rounded. It is known that students who excelnot only in study performance but also in extra-curricular activities can meetthe needs of the job market, indicating that we have better grasp the abilityof behaving well in group activities which requires the skill of planning andorganizing well. Here is a case just matching my argument: When I was a firstyear student, I just spared no efforts to get involved in all kinds ofactivities because I believed that it is a virtue to experience the things youhaven't done before. However, when you want to stand out from others, you mustbe the leader first, which means you should master the skill of finishingprojects with your group members in a planned and organized way. As I didn'thave any experience before, I just made everything terrible when I alwaysmissed some significant details in those peojects. [/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]Another crucial perspective we cannot ignore is thatsometimes we have to work in groups where things should be processed gradually,which means every group needs a well plan and a leader who has the skill oforganizing things well. It is noticeable that working in groups is all aboutcommunication and cooperation, which definitely require the skill of planning andorganizing. Sine without a processive plan, it is very likely for group membersto feel overwhelmed by those massive tasks which should be carried on step bystep.[/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]There is no doubt that nowadays our daily life aremuch more complicated than the old times, leading to the fact that we need tostrike a balance between many different things. Consequently, we should learnto master the skill of leading our lives in a planned and organized way, whichcan make our life much more efficiently.[/align][/align]
15条回复