西北大学 EECS的学长学姐以及申请人看过来

ytoa
问的小蜜问题:1.If I admitted into EE program, how can I transfer to CS program if I am interested in CS, what are the requirements of it?
2.From the website, I find EECS has three programs: ee,ce,cs, so i want to ask whether I can choose courses in ce or cs if I am admitted into ee program.
小蜜的回答:1.You should apply to the program you intend to study. If you want to study computer science, apply for computer science. The program transfer process requires taking 6 undergraduate computer science courses that will not count towards your degree requirements, and finding an advisor in computer science that is willing to work with you. Additionally, your transcript and original application materials will be evaluated againist other incoming Computer Science students, so even if you complete the 6 courses and find a CS advisor, admission into Computer Science is not guaranteed. It is a very difficult process, therefore you should apply for the program you intend to study.
2.If you are admitted into the EE program, you must take at least 6 of the 12 required courses in the EE major. Of the remaining 6 courses, 3 of which need to be in EECS, and the remaining 3 can be graduate-level courses in other departments. All 12 courses must be graded, and at the graduate-level.

不是说西北大学EECS课任选吗,刚问小蜜12门课有6门必须EE,还有6门可以任选!!!求大神解答
10条回复