申请时候用的cover letter是不是跟checklist类似?

有个学校要在申请的资料第一页写一个cover letter,我百度和wiki了一下 有一种cover letter是求职用的··要写成三段那样的一个小文章 然后地里也有同学讨论过 基本也是那个意思

我网上搜了一下 大概搜出来两个模板 大家看看是那么回事吗?

Dear Graduate Admission Committee,

Enclosed is the application supporting materials of XXXX, which is submitted to be considered for admission of Doctoral program in XXXX of XXXX Reserve University. The packet includes supporting materials listed below:

1 Cover letter

2 Official Undergraduate Transcript

3 Two-page Curriculum Vitae

4 Two-page Statement of Objectives

5 Rank Certification

6 Honor Certification

7 Three Letters of Reference from Prof. XXX, Prof. XXX and XXX, respectively.

8 Title pages of my two main publications

For your convenience, I also enclosed the photocopy of my GRE and TOEFL score reports. And the official score has already been requested to report directly to your university by ETS. Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries regarding my application.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Sincerely Yours,

XXXX

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnny Wu

Dept. of Electronic Engineering

Zhengzhou University

Zhengzhou

450001 China

Phone 86-371-67785113

1point3acres.com

2005-10-23

Dear Graduate Admission Committee,

Please find enclosed my application packet for the Bioinformatics Program and financial aid. I enclose one original and copies of the following:

Cover sheet

Undergraduate transcript

Masters’ transcript(if availabe)

Graduate transcript(if availabe)

Two page Resume/Curriculum Vitae

Two page Personal Statement

I also enclose three letters of recommendation. The first is from my academic advisor, P. Zou, Deputy Head of my college, whom I am assisting for in his program. The second is from another professor, X. M. M, Chair of Communication Engineering in my college, whom I have taken classes from and worked on research projects with in her DSP lab. The third is from the other professor, M Cheng, who taught me Digital Circuit. I spent last summer on a research supervised by Prof. Cheng. He informed me your school for the first choice, for he was a visiting professor staying two years in Dept. of ECE in your university.

Please email me if you have queries regarding my application.

Yours,

Johnny Wu
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

是这样的不?
4条回复