微软招满了?

lordofone
两周前面的微软的on campus今天给我发邮件说:
[align="left"]Thank you SO much for your patience with the results of your recent interview – I know you’ve been waiting a bit and it’s taken longer than I normally prefer. I was waiting on some candidates to play through before I could reach out to you with a definitive result. Unfortunately at this moment, I do not have capacity to move forward with you despite the fact that you did very well in your interview.[/align]
[align="left"]Transparently I’m not 100% sure if we will gain capacity to bring you in for final rounds but it is my hope (and our team is anticipating) that we might get some openings after the holidays (January-ish)! If you have a deadline with another company, I surely would not want you to miss out on your other opportunity waiting on something that might not happen on our end. That is my own completely honest two cents. That said, I would love to keep your candidature open as-is in case I do get a chance to move forward with you.[/align]
[align="left"]So, next steps, let’s plan to stay in touch. I’ll let you know an update on my end either way and please let me know as well if you do end up taking an offer with another company so that I know you are no longer available.[/align]
[align="left"]这意思是招满了没空位置让我等着还是说只是单纯的拒信。。。感觉很迷[/align]
11条回复