转cs 求修改ps 可互改

mengmengli
[align="left"]欢迎任何意见和建议 谢谢了[/align][align="left"]我没有做过什么coding相关的project 只能用MATLAB来说 里面有跟cs不相干的project 在想是不是要切掉[/align]
[align="left"]My deep passion and fascination for the applied branches of Computer Science was cultivated and strengthened through my participation in numerous research projects during my undergraduate and master’s studies. Computer Science, to me, represents an exciting frontier of applied science with tremendous potential and capacity for real impact and development, not only in contributing to the advancement of scientific research, but also in applying science for improvement of human society. [/align]
[align="left"]During my undergraduate study, I took two programming courses: Computer Language and Programming (C), Computational Physics and Experiments (MATLAB), which enlightened my passion for programming. In the next stage of study, my strong interests encouraged me to take more relevant courses such as Introduction to Computer System (C, Java & Assembly Language), Basic Algorithm and Data Structure (C++), and Introduction to Database (MySQL). Through these courses, I’m capable of developing a CPU architecture in Assembly Code to implement C and Java codes. And I gained a deeper understanding of how to store and manipulate data since the choice of data structure and algorithm influences the execution speed and memory requirements of the program. I’m also interested in building a website both from font-end and back-end side. After registering some relevant online courses, I mastered couples of necessary programming languages and frameworks (Javascript, Node.js, and Angular 2 etc), used to build my own projects later on. [/align]
[align="left"]During my master degree, I conducted the cutting-edge researches on iron-based superconductors (FeSe), together with my supervisor Douglas Bonn. I was responsible for the implementation and operation of the microwave cavity perturbation experiments. This research provided me precious opportunities to master practical skills. It also demonstrated my supervisor’s trust in my capabilities and my sense of responsibility and commitment to my research. In this research, I used a customized LabVIEW VI program to automatically control the main experiment and collect microwave data for FeSe samples. I also developed MATLAB optimization algorithms to analyze the experimental data. My programming ability was continuously strengthened through overcoming data-analysis challenges such as the writing of algorithm capable of solving complicated non-linear two-complex-variables functions, by using the simplex search method of Lagarias. This allowed me to use my experimental data to show that c-axis conductivity in FeSe superconductors exhibits a broad peak at low temperature, which was only observed in ab-plane for any other type of superconductors. I was invited to give a public presentation about this anomalous c-axis behaviour at AMPEL of UBC. And we have submitted our research results to one of the top journal: Physics Review Letter. [/align]
[align="left"]Last summer, I worked with Professor David Broun at Simon Fraser University to carry out further work related to the much lower temperature measurements (~ 80mK). This research collaboration with Professor David’s group has broadened my sights and encouraged me to share my ideas and techniques. As a researcher, I truly appreciate and enjoy the opportunities to collaborate with faculty and my peers, and see challenges and interrogations of my data or findings as welcomed challenges and opportunities to push and improve my research abilities. Previously, the Louis group at the Université de Sherbrooke had measured the thermal conductivity of FeSe using magnetic susceptibility measurements and found a nodeless gap with strong two-band character. This finding contradicted a nodal gap predication made from my experimental data. Therefore, we sought to sort out this controversy by measuring FeSe’s microwave conductivity with the dilution refrigerator at very low temperature, and finally confirmed that the FeSe superconductor has very small anisotropic gaps with exponential law. This is undoubtedly a vindication of the rigor of the scientific process, as well as the value of engaging fellow scientists within a global research community. This exciting process of learning, questioning and discovery has also motivated and encouraged me to extend my master’s project by using broadband bolometric spectroscopy to investigate the influence of continuous frequency on the microwave electrodynamics of FeSe. And our results had been published on the New Journal of Physics. [/align]
[align="left"]During my senior year, I worked on optical properties of one-dimensional periodic photonic crystals composed of a highly absorptive metal film and transparent dielectrics. Having been trained in MATLAB programmingandC languagecourses, I was able to comfortably write algorithms to simulate the localized electrical field’s intensity distribution of the periodic photonic crystals, and finally acquired near-perfect absorption in some specific composite structures. As testament to my programming skills and research ability, I graduated with a first-class-honour for my thesis based on that research. [/align]
[align="left"]In my sophomore year, I led a National Undergraduate Training Programs for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, and our research project was to measure traces of heavy metal (such as Hg, Pb) in contaminated liquid beverages using Optical Emission Spectroscopy. In this project, I had learned not only about how to originally design an automatically sampling system and establish our own experimental platform, but also about how to lead a group of members to work efficiently and overcome countless challenges. This great research experience undoubtedly trained me to be a scientific researcher and also a group leader. In that year, we participated in the Shandong Province Physical Science and Technology Innovation Contest with our project and won the grand prize for our excellent research.[/align]
[align="left"]I believe that my strong Physics background, rich programming experience and adequate pre-required Computer Science trainings, will be an asset when I study this program. xxx。。。[/align]
8条回复