各位同学推荐信之中一段求建议,没太有strong的标准

doublechou
看了很多推荐信指导怎么写,但是还是不太知道strong是什么标准,有一段改了两稿,请各位各抒己见,说说哪个比较好,帮忙修改一下提提建议,感谢!

其一:
Li’s outstanding work and independent learning capabilities are among the qualities that I appreciated the most in her. Considering her strong technical abilities, I assigned her team a challenging project. To better familiarize herself with the project background information, she took the initiative researching relevant literature on defending black hole attack and taught herself professional knowledge on wireless Ad-Hoc network. In company briefings, she distinguished herself and proved her understanding with her comprehensive and accurate presentations. Moreover, her science and technology oriented thinking pattern is also very impressive. Under my guidance, she introduced the fidelity parameter into the network protocol and assigned a credit value to each network node. Just as in the credit market where everyone has his or her credit rating, she created a way to assess the reliability and security of each network node. Seeing a junior college student without much exposure to the subject area but with such forward thinking, insightful ideas was definitely a pleasant surprise.

其二:
Li’s outstanding work and independent learning capabilities are among the qualities that I appreciated the most in her. Considering her strong technical abilities, I assigned her team a challenging project. To better familiarize herself with the project background information, she took the initiative researching relevant literature on defending black hole attack and taught herself professional knowledge on wireless Ad-Hoc network. In company briefings, she distinguished herself and proved her understanding with her comprehensive and accurate presentations. Moreover, her science and technology oriented thinking pattern is also very impressive. Under my guidance, she introduced the fidelity parameter into the network protocol and assigned a credit value to each network node. Just as in the credit market where everyone has his or her credit rating, she created a way to assess the reliability and security of each network node. Seeing a junior college student without much exposure to the subject area but with such forward thinking, insightful ideas was definitely a pleasant surprise.

感谢各位!

补充内容 (2016-12-3 18:40):
其二粘贴的跟其一重了,不知道怎么修改帖子啊?正确的其二如下:

Li had never failed to impress me with her outstanding work and independent learning skills. Considering her strong technical abilities...

补充内容 (2016-12-3 18:42):
竟然粘不全血崩了TOT,好心帮我修改的大大直接看三楼吧,感谢!
4条回复