上个厕所,Minnesota给我发这个,所以被录取了吗?

Mushroomdd
本来申请的MPH的生物统计,但是学校给我发邮件但是是这样的,这到底是要我还是不要我。
I am writing concerning your application to the Division of Biostatistics at the University of Minnesota. I see that you applied to the Biostatistics MPH degree program. I want to inform you that the Division of Biostatistics at the University of Minnesota also offers an MS degree. The admission criteria and admission process is exactly the same for both degrees. The only difference is the curriculum required for the specific degree. The degree requirements are outlined in our student handbook: prep.ahc.umn.edu/sphorient/guidebooks/Biostatistics_MS_MPH_PhD.pdf. Section 8 outlines the MS degree program requirements and Section 9 outlines the MPH degree program requirements.

Our handbook states, "the Master of Public Health (MPH) program has different course requirements than the MS plan B. In place of the four elective courses (1 in health science and 3 in Biostatistics) which are required in the MS Plan B, the MPH requires five public health courses (1 taken from each public health core area listed below). The MPH program also requires students to complete a field experience (a kind of internship) in addition to a written master's project like the MS Plan B written project. Unlike the MS Plan B, the MPH does not have a comprehensive written exam requirement."

Your application is qualified for consideration to the MPH program, but if you were not aware of our MS degree program and would like to apply to the MS program, please let me know immediately and I will inform the Biostatistics admissions committee. There is no additional charge to change your intended Biostatistics degree if you inform me before a final decision is reached by the admissions committee.

However, please note, after an admission decision has been made concerning your application, you will not be able to change your intended degree program without a fee.

If you have any questions, please ask!
Sally

--
16条回复