2nd AD MSHCI@GaTech

gah15

I am delighted to inform you that the Georgia Institute of Technology has accepted your application to enter the MS Program in Human-Computer Interaction, beginning with the Fall 2012 semester, with full graduate standing. The School of Interactive Computing will be your home department.

The Georgia Tech Office of Graduate Admissions will send you information regarding orientation and housing. Georgia Tech Student Health Services will send you information regarding immunization requirements and other health-related issues. International students will also receive information from the Georgia Tech Office of International Education. I encourage you to join the Facebook group “MS-HCI@GT: Prospective Students” as a way to interact with current MS-HCI students, alumni as well as connecting with a roommate for your campus visit so your travel $$ can go further. They will be happy to share their thoughts on the program, Georgia Tech and Atlanta.

We recognize the importance of approaching this decision thoughtfully and carefully. We invite you to join us for a two-day campus visit on March 29 and 30. You will have the opportunity to tour our facilities, meet with faculty and current students and attend a GVU Brown Bag Seminar.

We will provide up to $500 to help with your travel, meal and accommodations. Please arrange your hotel and airline reservations. These costs will be reimbursed once travel is complete with the proper submission of receipts and reimbursement requests forms (forms are in Google Docs). To RSVP and provide relevant information for the campus visit, go to Google Docs.

Here is a link to the MS Decision Notification Form where you can indicate whether you accept or decline this offer of admission. We ask that you e-mail or fax this form back to 404-894-0673 by Friday, April 15th. Official notification of this decision will follow via the US Postal Service. On behalf of the faculty, staff, and students, I welcome you to HCI at Georgia Tech. We all look forward to your joining us!

自从2.9的UIUC之后的第二个AD,还给了500刀Campus Visit,正宗的HCI,我喜欢!

想问下申请GaTech的筒子们,申请的时候选了需要奖学金,这里也没有提到任何有关的事情。他家说奖学金自己上网申请,不知道具体什么情况呢?

也祝福大家尽早来offer!

40条回复