3rd AD MSI@UMich 4号早奖学金评下来了 50%

gah15

On behalf of the Dean and Faculty of the School of Information, I am pleased to inform you that you have been conditionally admitted to the Master of Science in Information program at the School of Information, University of Michigan for fall 2012! In order to change your status from conditional to 'regular' admission, we must receive a final, official transcript that posts the undergraduate degree you earned. We must receive this transcript by the end of your first term of enrollment. All credit hours earned while you are in conditional status will count toward the graduate credit hours required to complete the program. I invite you to visit youtu.be for a welcome from our Dean.

继续bless!

I am delighted to extend to you a scholarship in the amount of $38,000 from the School of Information, University of Michigan. This money will be distributed toward your tuition evenly over 4 terms; it will cover half tuition each term. The exact dollar amount will be adjusted to reflect any increase in tuition and your official residency determination. The School recognizes your past accomplishments and believes you will make valuable contributions to the vastly changing professions in the information field. If you will be seeking employment, our Career Development Office will be able to offer direct assistance, beginning this summer, with securing a relevant part-time position. 来了半奖,准备去Campus Visit下~

32条回复