ETS客服在你每一次用email聯絡他們時會用一次代號紀錄,也就是說,你每發一次郵件,處理你問題的人員會不一樣。
由於成績寄掉這種事情似乎很常發生,我連傳五次相同內容的email給ETS

3位客服回答我模板訊息,不外乎是關於我的考試成績已經寄到
"Your score report was mailed to the following recipients on January 04, 2017."
我回應他們說學校沒有收到,他們還是回我要我跟學校聯繫之類的廢話,然後回我一封意見調查的email,我直接把他們客服的ID和名字全部寫上去給差評,忍住沒打髒話。

2位客服幫我轉至Test Taker Advocacy,一位叫做Doris, 一位叫做Katie。

Doris就是一個很廢話的傢伙,回應我寄送成績的學校是電子查收的,不會有寄掉的問題。
我忍不住惱火,要他自己去跟學校解釋,他又說他們是無權主動跟學校聯繫的,他回我的詳細內容如下
"Please be advised that institutions cannot contact ETS on behalf of a test taker,
nor can we contact them on your behalf. As previously stated, your TOEFL IBT scores are available in the ETS Data Manager and should be accessed by the schools there."

同時,我寫信給學校,跟他們說ETS目前的狀況以及常寄掉成績的問題,收到學校的回應是:
"We receive hundreds of reports from ETS during the admission season and they are a reliable resource."
根本就是站在ETS那邊阿,但成績就是不見了阿!!

而另一位Katie說他替我去查一下是什麼狀況。

連續兩次成績寄不見後,這時候已經2/24了,學校跟我說他們不能再等了
我一著急,付過兩次寄送成績的費用還換來這種爛服務,不明不白的浪費我的光陰,
我寫信說:如果在這周五前不給我解決這問題,我會訴求法律程序。

而這時候Test Taker Advocacy的Doris已經把事件都交給Katie處理,
我寫信給Katie,要她馬上去跟學校聯繫,如果不再周五前解決,我一定會告他們。

Katie果真打了,因為學校聯絡我說:「有一位ETS的主管打來詢問你GRE的成績,我們已經收到了,別擔心。」
但是我。要。的。是。TOEFL。成。績啊!!!!!!!!!!!
ETS的智商真的會把我的理智線給燒焦。
而這時候已經2/28了

我寫信給Katie問她到底是什麼狀況,她說:「學校誤會了,我會再跟他弄清楚。」
同時學校寫信給我,說
"I just got off the phone with ETS TOEFL code control and there is no record of your TOEFL score. We searched by your name, birthdate, test date, report dates, and registration number.
The TOEFL score has not been requested. Please contact ETS and ask to speak with a manager and provide them with the information I’ve mentioned.
Please also mention that I spoke with someone directly at ETS in code control and that I was unable to confirm the score."

我直接把學校給我的信截給Doris這個智障嗆他,想不到她直接把信轉給Katie,
Katie回應我,他已經通知技術部門處理這個問題,並且她會退回我寄送考試成績的費用。

這時候已經3/2了。

3/3時Katie回應我,確實是ETS技術失誤,但不知道問題在哪裡,他會聯絡我申請的學校解釋他們的問題,希望不會耽誤我的申請。
同時我寫信給學校,詢問是否會延誤到我的申請進度,本覺得學校會體諒,想不到學校卻回應
"Yes, I did receive an email from an advocate at ETS last week stating that there had been an error in processing your TOEFL test.
They said they were writing to inform me that this was a technical error on their part, and it was not your fault.
However, we still do not have the score, and unfortunately, we cannot fully review your application without the score.
We will still review your file once the score arrives, but this may delay your decision, depending on when we actually receive the score.
I fully understand it is not your fault, and we would not penalize your application in any way, but we do need to have the score before fully reviewing your file."

這太奇怪了,感覺屆時我會被放在候補的名額裡面,
我又很不高興的催促ETS解決這個問題

Katie回應我:「你的狀況已經是我們的首要解決問題了,請不要擔心。」

拜託,學校一月初就已經截止了,
我照三餐的去詢問Katie狀況,

而在3/8,她回信給我
"I am happy to report that your scores are now showing in your institutions data base and they may access them at any time. Again,
I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this matter caused and I thank you immensely for your patience. Please let me know if you need anything else."

這件事情終告解決。

請各位要跟ETS抗戰的朋友,不要覺得成績沒送到只是寄丟,
我這種系統出錯的狀況你寄再多次學校也不會收到的。

祝各位不要遇到這問題,以上。
8条回复