rutgers疑似ad,求问大家是不是一样的?

cgl999
今天早上刷出一个rutgers的疑似ad,求问一下大家是不是都是这样的,一开始招生官说恭喜你,我们已经您的admission 推荐到了委员会,最后的结果会由委员会决定,后面又说希望你加入我们,在4.6前给出决定,可以为wl的同学留一个机会。 所以这是不是就是ad了。I would like to congratulate you on an outstanding academic and/or professional record. I am pleased to inform you that the Computer Science Department of Rutgers University plans to recommend you to the Graduate School to be admitted to our MS program, starting August 2017. This is a recommendation to the graduate school—the final admission will be decided by the graduate school and it will be reflected in your online application status. As soon as the Graduate School finalizes their decision, you will receive a certificate of admission and other pertinent information from the Graduate Admissions Office.

[align="left"]Your admission will not include financial aid from the department. We cannot offer assistantships or fellowships to students in our MS program. Therefore, in order to expedite the processing of your application it is highly recommended that you submit all your financial documents to the graduate school as soon as possible. We also require that you submit the original Transcript, GRE and TOEFL scores as soon as possible.[/align]
[align="left"]Please let me know, as soon as you can, but no later than April 6, 2017, whether you will accept this offer. As soon as we hear from you we will update your status in the graduate portal. You can contact me at1point3acres.com.[/align][align="left"]We hope that you will choose to join us. However, even if you choose not to accept, your answer will be very helpful as we may be able to offer admission to someone from our substantial waiting list.[/align][align="left"]
Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.
[/align]
21条回复