|其他公司名称||Palo Alto Networks|
We are looking for a 2+ years working experiences or graduate with excellent knowledges and skills full-stack developer. Please submit resume to 你需要登录以查看此链接. if are interested. Thanks Full Stack Engineer (Web Applications)Engineering Santa Clara, California DescriptionPalo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!We are looking for a motivated, intelligent, hardworking and creative full-stack engineer (Web application) to join the Content Tools team that develops various cloud-based back-end services as well as the front-end UI to power the Palo Alto Networks’s next generation firewall. You will be working on building challenging internal tools as well as customer-facing products. Responsibilities :
- Participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and release for both internal tools and customer-faced products.
- Develop full-featured web application, scale back-end services, web services, restful APIs, and micro services etc.
- Build reusable code and libraries, with performance and security in mind.
- Work closely with team members and PMs to gather requirements, design, implement and release.
- Proven problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent)
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle.
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL. Experience with NoSQL such as ElasticSearch or MongoDB will be a plus.
- Proficient in using git or equivalent version control tool. Experience with Docker will be a plus.
Sign In to reply