请问 H1B approved, 十月一号之前回国有多大风险?

daybreaklee
听律所之前的webinar 说 approved 之后回去风险不算大但不推荐,但请问有人了解这方面的信息吗?
多谢多谢啦
顺便share 一下timeline
4/19 receipt received
5/9 decision make, approved
EAC171375****

律所又跟我发了一封这样的信...
[align="left"]We received your H-1B approval notice, however, there is a typographical error. The H-1B I-797 approval notice is valid to 8/2/2020, but the I-94 attached on the bottom indicates a validity through 8/4/2020. We contacted the USCIS to request a correction to the I-797 approval notice since it should indicate a validity date through 8/4/2020. After we receive the corrected I-797 approval notice, we will contact you.[/align][align="left"]估计又要等几周啦{:4_92:}[/align]
然而今天律所又回复我说没啥问题,具体如下:
[align="left"]Yes, you are able to travel internationally in August without any issues. When traveling, you must bring the following documents:[/align]
[align="left"]· Valid passport with valid F-1 visa stamp.[/align][align="left"]· Most recent I-20.[/align][align="left"]· EAD card / or EAD receipt if the application is still pending.[/align][align="left"]· Three most recent paystubs.[/align]
[align="left"]After you return, please forward a copy of your new I-94 for our records. To obtain the I-94, please click on the following link: i94.cbp.dhs.gov, complete the form, and click on “Next.”[/align]
26条回复