Specialty Occupation+Beneficiary Qualifications RFE 补件 Checklist

阿矾
H1B的RFE主要会有6种原因:immigrationgirl.com
Validation Instrument for Business Enterprises (VIBE)
Specialty Occupation
Availability of Specialty Occupation Work
Beneficiary Qualifications
Employer-Employee Relationship
Maintenance of Status

转专业的同学比较可能会遇到 Specialty Occupation 和 Beneficiary Qualifications

根据 1point3acres.com1point3acres.com
Specialty Occupation一般有两种情况:
一种是单独的Specialty Occupation,
另一种是Specialty Occupation+Beneficiary Qualifications。
大多数人遇到的是前者。

如果仅仅是 Specialty Occupation,上面两个链接写得非常非常详细了,准备材料就可以了。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
如果是Specialty Occupation+Beneficiary Qualifications,考古地里以前的帖子,找到了一个超级详尽的Checklist,这位仁兄最后应该Approved了:

Specialty Occupation (Checklist)
1. Detailed job Description with % breakdown
a. Explain the beneficiary's proposed duties and responsibilities;
b. Indicate the percentage of time devoted to each duty
c. State the educational requirements for these duties my job Description
;Proactively analyze marketing metrics to provide insights into marketing, funnel, and content performance. (10%)
;Create strong recommendations and business context to drive decisions. (10%)
;Identify patterns in large data sets and create presentations to tell a compelling and meaningful story. (20%)
;Tell stories with data to a range of stakeholders using analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Microstrategy, Excel or others. (20%)
;Support ad hoc analytic requests from raw data through presentation quickly, efficiently and accurately. (10%)
;Actively partner with related groups in marketing and IT to facilitate and manage cross-team efforts to turn insights into practice (20%)
;Counsel stakeholders on how to accurately interpret data and which metrics should determine product and campaign effectiveness. (10%)
Note: In my expert opinion letter, my expert provides me a detailed analysis on how my job duties related to my degree

2.Organizational Chart showing your hierarchy and staffing levels
a. List all divisions in the organization
b.Identify your position in the chart
c.Show the names and job titles for those persons, whose work will come under the control of your position
d.Indicate who will direct you, by name and job titles
I only provided who is my manager and who is my coworkers. However, based on the fraud documents attached, an organizational chart is essential for a smaller company.

3. Job postings/ads showing a degree requirement is common to the industry in parallel positions among similar organizations
I provided the job postings to both my lawyer and for expert opinion letter

4. Letters from an industry-related professional association indicting that they have made a bachelor degree or higher in a specific specialty a requirement for entry into the field.
I provided a letter from CAP (Certified Analytical Professionals) association showing master degree as well as 3 years of experience is a prerequisite to be an analytical professional

5. Expert Opinion Letter
a. Attest that similarorganizations routinely employ or recruit only degreed individuals in aspecific specialty
Note: this letter is veryimportant. So make sure you find the right writer who is an expert in your areato write you the evidence and support.

6. Copies of the present and past job postings or announcements for your position

a. Showing that company require applicants to have a minimum of a bachelor’s or higher degree in a specific specialty
I provided both present/past job postings as well as my coworkers resumes from similar positions and stated that the requirement is always consistent

7. Documentary evidence of past employment practices for the position
a. Copies of employment or pay records
b. Copies of degrees or transcripts
I provided my coworkers dip lomas as well as their resumes from similar positions.

8. An explanation of what differentiates your products and services from other employers in the same industry and why a bachelors level of education in a specific field of study is a prerequisite for entry into this position
a. Copies of business plan, reports, presentations, evaluations, designs, or blue prints
My lawyer provided a small explanation introducing our company.

The Beneficiary's Qualifications (Checklists)
1. Documents to show your knowledge and education are directly related to and required by the position
2. Course evaluations

3. Evidence of certification or registration for the beneficiary from a nationally recognized professional association or society for the specialty that is known to grant certification or registration to persons in the occupational specialty who have achieved a certain level of competence in the specialty

4. Copies of letters from present or former employers

All of those are provided by expert opinion letter together. Therefore, I am saying the expert opinion letter is the most important one. If I have time, I would also do a course by course evaluations.
27条回复