大家有收到USC这样的通知吗?这是录取了吗?

qqibrow
刚才一打开邮箱看到这么一封,貌似要交财产证明。可是我明明寄出来了啊。GF和我一起申请的,我们资料都是一样的。收到的是直接的congratulation,我这个是怎么回事?

Your application for admission to the University of Southern California has been received and reviewed. I am pleased to inform you that you are academically eligible for admission to the Fall 2012 semester as a graduate student majoring in Computer Science (Multimedia & Creative Technologies) leading toward a Master of Science; however, your application is not yet complete.

In order to comply with U.S. Visa regulations, you must provide an affidavit of financial support before an I-20 or DS-2019 can be issued to you. If you are being sponsored by your home government or other agency, we require a current letter be addressed to USC specifying the terms of the award. If you have been awarded a scholarship or assistantship from USC, contact your department to submit your award information directly to the Graduate Admissions office.

If your studies are being privately financed, in whole or in part, you must submit both a bank letter and a letter from your sponsor (if not yourself) promising support for one year. Please also include a copy of your passport.

Please click on: (1) the link usc.edu ion/graduate/international/financialsupport.html; and (2) the pdf file, "I-20 Financial Statement Expense Figures", in order to determine the financial support expenses for your program.

Your documents can be sent as an email attachment to 1point3acres.com or faxed to 213-821-3725. If you submit the documents via email, please be sure they are in PDF or JPG format. Note that attachments should be smaller than 10MB otherwise the email will not be recieved. Please submit these documents as soon as possible. A delay in submitting this item(s) may cause long delays in acquiring your student visa which might result in missing your enrollment at USC. Your student identification number of 1283- 5183-46 should be clearly written on this financial statement.

Upon receipt of the affidavit of support, your official letter of admission and I-20 or DS-2019 will be forwarded to you. Please reply directly to this email if you have any questions.
9条回复