回复学校 declining/Accept admission offer/withdrawing 模版

#1=========================Withdrawing===================================
Dear Admissions Staff,

After careful consideration, I have decided to withdraw my application for admission. I truly appreciate your offer of admission and am certain that I would receive an excellent legal education at your institution. However, I am weighing several offers more heavily at this time. To be fair to other applicants, as well as your staff, I believe now is an appropriate time to withdraw my application.

If there is a formal procedure (a letter or form) that is required to officially withdraw, please let me know and I will comply with it immediately. In the alternative, please respond to this e-mail to confirm that my withdraw has been appropriately processed.

Thank you for your consideration of my application. I wish you the best of luck in finding candidates for the 2012 admissions cycle.

Sincerely,

[Name]
========================================================================

#2===============================Declining=========================================

Dear Dr. XXX (or Admissions Committee):

I am writing in response to your offer of admission to the XXX program at XXX University. I appreciate your interest in me, but I regret to inform you that I will not be accepting your offer of admission. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

[XXX]

========================================================================
Dear (Name of Director of Admissions),
After much deliberation, I wish to decline my offer of admission to (Name of University Declining). I will be attending (Name of University Actually Attending) in Fall 2012. I appreciate being offered the opportunity to attend (Name of University Declining). Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
(Student\'s Full Name)

==========================高级拒信(哈哈)是不是很熟悉的味道========================================
Dear XXX Admissions Staff,

Every year applicants such as myself apply to many excellent law schools such as yours. Unfortunately, I cannot attend every fine institution that I applied to, and I regret to inform you that you have not been selected for my Fall 2012 academic year. Thank you for considering me as an applicant, and best wishes for all of your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

XXXX

#3==========================Accept Offer/Admission======================================

Dear Dr. XXX (or Admissions Committee):

I am writing to notify you of my decision to accept your offer to enroll in the XXX program at XXX University. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to attending your program this Fall and am excited by the opportunities that await.

Sincerely,

XXX========================================================================

附送全的pdf

文中含有App暂不支持的附件,请到论坛下载

最后补上一句,如果已经确定肯定不去的学校,请各位大神早点拒掉帮助那些还在苦苦等候的孩子,也算造福千万家啦。
文中含有App暂不支持的附件,请到论坛下载
2条回复