请大家帮忙看看这个套磁回复是什么意思?谢谢~

葵小雅
Thank you for your interest in working with me for your doctoral studies. You have a very strong background and seems to have already done nice work related with (方向). Therefore, it looks like you’ll be a good fit to my group and I encourage you to apply to our program !

Nevertheless, please note that I might not have funding to support new PhD students in Fall 2018, this will depend on the outcome of several pending proposals. Also, our PhD program is very competitive and admission decisions are typically made after reviewing all applications.

Additionally, I was wondering if there is any option for you to apply to some fellowships (like the CSC) that will support you during your doctoral studies at (学校) ? if you could get some funding like that, this could significantly simplify the process.

In any case, if you decide to apply please send me an email and mention my name on your application so that it reaches me.

I wish you good luck in your pursuit of doctoral studies !

看完这个回复我觉得有点困惑。。首先是因为他提到了这个项目competitive什么的,所以我觉得是不是我的情况很难够上这个学校。第二是他提到了CSC,我感觉会提CSC的话就更说明我可能够不上这个学校了。感觉是不想要我才会让我申CSC?而且我也不想申请CSC。。希望大家能帮忙提点看法~
14条回复