全奖招收计算机或电子类博士 2018年入学

ggvs15
Opening Positions for Ph.D. In ElectricalEngineering
全奖招收计算机或电子类博士 2018年入学

Posted date: 11/2017
Department Name: Electrical Engineering
Research Division: Communication, Computer Science, or Embedded System (either one is OK)
University Name: Southern MethodistUniversity (SMU), USA

Hi, I am a P.hD. student from the electrical Engineering at SMU. I am delighted to write this post on behalf of my professor Dr. Joseph Camp to look for motivated students to join our Wireless Network Research Group. We have Ph.D. and Postdoc positions available for Spring 2018. The expected applicants with interests and backgrounds in communication, computer sience or embedded system are encouraged to apply with high acceptance rate. A full Ph.D. Scholarship includingtuition waive and monthly stipend (around 2k) will be provided for new Ph.D. positions. The potential candidates are expected to perform cutting-edge research to addressissues in wireless networks through instruments and multi-disciplinary team works.

Joseph Camp is an Associate Professor ofElectrical Engineering and Computer Science and Engineering at SouthernMethodist University in Dallas, Texas. He joined the SMU faculty in 2009 afterreceiving his Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Rice University. He received an M.S. at Rice and B.S. with honors from the University of Texas at Austin, both in ECE.

Southern Methodist University (SMU) is aprivate research university in Dallas, State of Texas, USA. SMU rose to itshighest ranking (56) among the nation’s universities in the 2017 edition ofU.S. News & World Report‘s Best Colleges. SMU enrolls more than 11,000 students who benefit from the academic opportunities and international reach ofseven degree-granting schools.

Qualifications:
1. B.S. or M.S. Degrees in related areas.

How to apply:
Review of applicants will beginimmediately. Candidates should send your 套磁 to Dr. Camp by email (1point3acres.com). For better attention, when you prepareyour email, please use the title “Concerning the PhD position - .

Good luck!:)
2条回复