发几个Decline的模板

【摘自太傻】
Dear Prof. XXX:3 L! Q0 z+ V6 S9 h
9 B% R- a4 b$ i/ L4 d% u
It is really my pleasure to learn that I have been offered admission to the Graduate Program of xxx at the University of XXX. However, I'm really sorry to tell you that I decided not to attend your school. I have been hesitating among several schools for a long time, and it's really hard to reach such a decision. My teachers and my family were involved in the decision. I'm sorry I can't inform you earlier.

I know it may come as a disappointment to you, but it is really hard for me to make a decision. Department of XXX at XXX is widely recognized as one of the most diverse and active department in the world, and I am very sorry to decline the chance to study here. : R! K3 C5 a8 b# T5 u& x6 q- j

Please accept my deep appreciation for your generosity./ ^6 t; }7 z1 B& o/ P& q# m; {7 L6 f

Sincerely yours,
XXX

Dear XXX,; a5 M2 W: [; O+ b" }& o* m7 j

Regretfully, I am writing to inform you that I have to decline the offer of admission from your department. Thank you again for considering my application and offering me an acceptance. }$ O. N& i5 L( q" `
0 q, n, H% i# K" ?$ T/ q2 }
Best regards,) _! G1 G6 ^" C! v. T$ K' ^' Z
XXX

【转自交大飞跃手册】

鉴于目前有许多同学得到很多offer,而其中又有许多是自己明显不会去的,如何礼貌的拒掉一个offer, 这里给出一个email 模板供大伙参考。不需要写很多废话,对方只是希望确认你to go or not to go. 不需要写一大堆废话告知原因,因为原因是personal 的,没有人会追问。但如果你一直和某个教授联络,那么可以解释下为何放弃了他/她。

Dear ****:
Thank you for your favorable consideration on my application.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to accept this offer at this moment due to personal reasons. However, I still want to delivery my sincere gratitude for your help during this process.
Best regards
3条回复