1. DS160含条纹码确认单
2. 中信银行预约确认单
3. 邀请信
4. 往返机票确认函和收据 (美联航官网买的,24小时内全额退票)
5. 邀请人材料:
5.1. 邀请函
5.2. I-797扫描件
5.3. 护照扫描件(个人信息页+当前有效签证页)
5.4. I-94 (我最后没有让tinyurl.com带去,因为护照还有6个月过期导致I-94过期了)
5.5. 个人简历
5.6. Verification of Employment
5.7. Paystub 五六份
5.8. Bank Statement
5.9. Stock Statement

6. 被邀请人材料:
6.1. 护 照 原件+复印件
6.2. 身份证 原件+复印件
6.3. 户口本 原件+复印件
6.4. 结婚证 原件+复印件
6.5. 房产证 原件+复印件
6.6. 银行存款证明 原件+复印件
6.7. 机动车等级证书 原件+复印件
6.8. 退休证 原件+复印件
6.9. 退休金流水 原件+复印件

邀请信模板
[align="center"]Invitation Letter (邀请信)[/align][align="center"]for[/align][align="center"]B2 Visa Application for $Mother($中文名) and $Father ($中文名)[/align]
December 04, 2017
Chengdu U.S. Consular

Dear Consular Officer,

My name is $Baiyu_Peng. I amwriting this invitation letter in support of my parents’ application for their B2visa.

I hold a $phd degree in $boxingfrom $ TVB University and I am currently working for $Company as an $Your_Title_Engineerin $City, California, with annual salary of $xxx,xxx. I am currently holding1point3acres.com visa, valid from 05/07/2016 to 04/27/2019.

I invite my mother.$mother_name, and my father, $father_name, to visit me in $California so we canspend the forth-coming $Chinese_Spring_Festival together and I can show themaround the beautiful $California. This would be their first visit to the US,and this would also be the first time in almost 10 years that we can celebrate $Spring_Festivaltogether as a family. There are so many beautifuland interesting places they can tour in $California as well as in other placesin the US. We have made a thorough travel plan so they can enjoy the trip asmuch as they can before their return.

During their visit, theywill live with me at the address of xxxx, Beverley Hills, CA. I will take care of their expenses including theround-trip air ticket to $California, food, accommodation, transportation, andall other incurred expenses. I have pay stubs, verification of employment, bankstatement, RSU Statement for your reference. In addition, my parents have banksaving statement and house property certificates to prove their financialability as well.

Host Information:
Name: $Baiyu Peng (🐟)
DOB: 03/24/1982
Address: xxxx, Beverley Hills, CA
Passport Number: Xxxxxxxxx
Relationship to Guests: Son
Phone: 001-010-1010

Guest Information:
Name: $mother_name Name:$father_name
DOB: xx/xx/xxxx DOB: xx/xx/xxxx
Address: $your_home_address_in_china Address:$your_home_address_in_china
Passport Number: Exxxxxxxx PassportNumber: Exxxxxxxx
Relationship to Host: Mother Relationshipto Host: Father
Phone: $mother_cell_number Phone: $father_cell_number

Please kindly grant them theB2 Visa. Your favorable consideration regarding their visa application will behighly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Baiyu Peng

Signature:

Date:

12/04/2017

补充内容 (2017-12-14 09:18):
最近蛮需要攒点RP来点好运的,所以分享一下前段时间准备的材料算是做好事了吧
文中含有App暂不支持的附件,请到论坛下载
11条回复