U Colorado-Boulder ECE的最新消息(录取流程)

zach
他家的coordinator太可爱了,貌似是个中国通,每次给申请人发邮件都要用一大堆拼音,看得我特别开心~~~这封邮件里谈到了他家的录取流程,贴出来给大家看看……

Zun jing de Zach,

Xin Nian Kuai le (Lao Hu de)!! Gong Xi Fa Cai!! Wishing You, Your Family and Friends A Wonderful, Peaceful, Happy and Satisfying Year of the Tiger!

Sui ran wo shu long, ke shi wo ji ge cui hao peng you dou shi shu lao hu. Wo hen gao xing jin nian kai shi shi lao hu de.

)Update on general status: During the past week, received back 40% of visa application materials from our Intl Admissions office and updated online status accordingly for the ones that were received back. Anticipating receiving the remainder during the next two weeks.

Most decisions for admission or refusal will be made by late March to early April.

I always e-mail each and every applicant the very moment I receive his / her decision from our committee, as our faculty and I well understand how important this decision is for you.

Most funding decisions are made *prior to* 15 April, but *after* the general admission decisions.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to an agreement between the top several hundred U.S. universities (since the 1960's through today), *no* university--not even ours--should pressure you into any decision to accept or decline a TA or RA offer prior to 15 April. If other universities make you an offer any time from now through early April, you have until 15 April to let them know of your final decision. You should be comfortable with your decision, cui hou, ying gai zhue de ni yao de da xue zhen de hen se he de, and never feel pressured to accept or decline before 15 April.

Thank You for your patience during this *very* busy time of year. Have made a *lot* of progress in just this past week, and thank you for your continued patience through 15 April.Once Again, Xin Nian Kuai le! Very Best Wishes,(Won't be able to respond to your response--because am e-mailing *so* many people and will be too busy dealing with applications and not new year's mails--but wanted to give you my sincere wishes before heading off to sleep!)
5条回复