独立写作模板,连续三次27+

FrozenYogurt
申请季提交收尾中,马上进入等待阶段,在这期间慢慢整理一下申请季的心得。前几天分享了综合写作模板,今天分享一下独立写作的模板,希望可以帮助到正在战T的童鞋哈
我会给出该怎么写和相应的例子,颜色相同的对应着看,方便理解。
开头
1sentence one: A "hook." This is an interesting sentence that describes the topic of the essay, without revealing your main point.
2sentence two: your main point.
3sentence three: a transitional sentence.

e.g.
1.Most people agree that the Internet affects society in many different ways. 2.In my opinion, the most prominent effect of the Internet is that it has strengthened democracy.3.I feel this way for two reasons, which I will explore in the following essay.

Body
1A topic sentence that summarizes your first reason, beginning with sth like "to begin with"
2Between one and three sentences that give general information about this reason, beginning with sth like "for example"
3Three or four sentences describing a personal example that illustrates your reason.
4A summary restatement of your topic sentence.

e.g.
1To begin with, online investigate reporting plays a major role in exposing political corruption and keeping politicians honest. 2 In the past, there were only a limited number of news outlets and they often had deep connections to powerful politicians and were hesitant to criticize them. These days, however, there are many independent publications on the Internet that are willing to expose political misbehavior.3 For example, an online magazine recently published a story revealing that the mayor of my hometown had taken bribes from a property developer. The report was to be detailed and well-researched that the mayor had no choice but to resign. Although the evidence was not hard to locate, only this independent website was willing to write about it. 4 This example demonstrates how the Internet helps to strengthen democracy in the modern world.

Conclusion
A restatement of your main point
A single-sentence summary of your two reasons

e.g. In conclusion, I strongly believe that the Internet has strengthened democracy in modern society. This is because online investigate journalism plays a big part in keeping politicians honest, and because social networking sites encourage people to be politically active.

还有几篇对应这个模板的例文,太多了,就不放在这里了,有需要的同学可以给我留言你们的邮箱,我整理完给你们发过去。
写在最后:通过GRE TOEFL几次考试,感觉ETS很注重逻辑和字数(300+大神得good不讨论)。我后来独立写作参照这个模板都是开头观点+一个具体例子说明+第二个具体例子说明+结尾总结一遍观点。 只要你的例子写的够因为具体,足以论证你的观点就行。 还有字数也很关键,我的语言并不华丽,但是可以说很多话来陈述我的例子。考GRE的时候,一分多钟审题,然后猛打字,把例子说的很明白,最后AW4。 独立写作也是,对于不是大神的同学,还是建议多码字550左右吧。我是不背段子,都在考场上根据观点想两个点,然后用例子给它说明白。
如果有帮助到你,加点大米吧 ღ( ′・ᴗ・` )比心

补充内容 (2019-9-26 23:00):
不用给我发邮箱了, sample 例子贴在了百度网盘上,需要的同学自行下载哦,祝大家考试顺利!
pan.baidu.com
36条回复