USC发邮件来要资金证明/护照

ctromg
We are writing to let you know that we have received your application and it is under review. However, we still require at least one of the following items to complete your file, if you have not yet submitted it.
  • A bank statement showing funds that meet or exceed your contact2.esd.usc.edu; and/or
  • contact2.esd.usc.edu if you are sponsored by a family member; and/or
  • A copy of your passport; and/or
  • Passport copies for each of your dependents (if applicable). (This is necessary only if your dependents will be travelling with you and are planning to apply for F-2 or J-2 visas.)
Please note that the academic review of your application will continue, even if we do not receive these documents immediately. However, submitting these documents at your earliest convenience will help expedite the issuance of your I-20 or DS-2019 during the peak visa application season, if you are admitted to USC.

For the fastest processing, we encourage you to log back in to your application to upload the required documents. You can use the respective upload options in the Documents tab of the Supporting Materials section. Please note that there is only one upload option available for each type of document, so you must consolidate your sponsorship and financial documents. Please ensure that you have saved your updated application after uploading your documents. New documents will not be retained without saving your updated application. To save your updated application, navigate to the My Application tab of your application dashboard, and then click on the Update My Application button.

有几个问题:
1.还未收到decision,这些在申请阶段都不是必须的,为啥又说必须有一个才能complete;
2.我看是and/or的关系,所以准备先提交护照了,但是还想问一下,资金证明的格式或者要求什么的在哪里能看到;
3.Please note that there is only one upload option available for each type of document, so you must consolidate your sponsorship and financial documents.可是在申请系统中Financial Documents, Letter of Sponsorship ,Passport Copy 明明是分开的啊,难道只能update一次吗?
不知道有没有遇到同样问题的,有用回复加米,谢谢
69条回复