特别好的一份托福口语资料&模板!托福口语高分!

dtyy
这是我觉得特别有用的一份口语的资料和模板,口语两次考试一次23,一次26. 希望能帮到大家!!!
[align="left"][/align][align="left"]这道是Problemand Solution (P&S)题。一般是关于campus-relatedsituation,两个人讨论a problem and twopossible solutions. The problem一般是关于schedulingconflicts, unavoidable absences, unavailable resources, student elections,financial difficulties, and so forth. 题目要求是“brieflydescribe the problem that was discussed in the conversation and to state whichof the two solutions you prefer, and finally to explain why you prefer thatsolution”,其中的reason可以是材料中提到的,也可以是自己的类似经历。听60-90秒,准备20秒,说60秒。[/align][align="left"]1、Problem往往不是单纯的,而是复杂矛盾的,分几个回合说完。[/align][align="left"]2、Solutions针对Problem不同层面提出,注意提炼中心句。关切性的话可以略去。[/align][align="left"]3、问题不用听!每次都一样!省下10-15秒整理笔记。[/align][align="left"]4、答题时不要忘记给出自己的Solutions,想不出来就选择一个S提出的方案或把S提出的各种办法按照轻重缓急排序,形式上 不可缺少![/align][align="left"]In theconversation, the women has a problem with her schedule. She couldn’t checkout(问题具体化) ______________________. Sheneed to______________________.Theprofessor officer her two solutions. The first solution is______________________. Anothersuggestion the professor gives is______________________. And I think the second choice is preferable for the followingreasons: First, the woman may confront the same problem in thefuture, it’s better for her to handle it now and gain some helpful experience. Second, I have once faced the same situation asthe woman does, and I______________________.[/align]
[align="left"]米数不够上传附件,只能给个百度云了。。。[/align]
[align="left"]https://pan.baidu.com/s/1kWjsIBt[/align]
觉得有用的朋友给个赞啊
0条回复