奇怪的套词,诸位帮我看看我说的话对不??

Dear Prof. Kris Hauser

How are you? My name is Zhengxu Hou and I am going to apply for 2018 fall graduate program at Duke University. . Sincerely, I wish I could be a member of your group.

I am very interested in your current project: Tele-Robotic Intelligent Nursing Assistant (TRINA). In the project, I think I can help to solve the swaying of the manipulator robotic arm. In essence, swaying is a result of the operator is constantly adjusting due to the robot's motion is not up to expectations. This is a very serious problem, especially in basic task like preparing food or beverage to people, since food and liquid may fall out of.

This phenomenon is very similar to my project: Two-wheel Self-Balancing Vehicle Based on ARM. At that time, because the torque of Stepper motor was very large, the vehicle has to automatically adjust the speed of the wheel in a very short period of time, so there was also a sway phenomenon. At that time, I used PID adjustment and MATLAB simulation to adjust the parameters, and finally the car could stand. In your project, I think the motor torque in the mechanical arm(rethink robotics baxter) is also big, and I'd like to accept this challenge.

That being said, the application of this project in clinical medical treatment is promising. So, do you think my plan is feasible? I would appreciate if you could review my C.V. and let me know what the possibilities might be.

Best Regards
Zhengxu, Hou
University of Science & Technology of Heilongjiang, China

诸位学长学姐学弟学妹们,帮我看看我这个套词是不是哪里说的不妥?我已经发了五个教授,可是都没有回复我,都是学术套啊,我认真的读了人家的论文?
7条回复