2nd Result 1st Ad from ECE-SES at UT Austin

Cap_13
--更新:

收到coordinator的通知邮件7小时以后,又收到系统的正式录取通知,贴:

Dear Mr. XXX:

I am pleased to inform you that you have been admitted to the Graduate School of The University of Texas at Austin for advanced study in Electrical and Computer Engineering Software Engineering and Systems.

Your admission is for the Fall Semester, 2018.

Since the founding of the university in 1883, graduate education at The University of Texas has grown in both number of students and quality of programs, and it now ranks among the very best in the nation. I congratulate you on your admission to a very select program, and hope you will decide to join us in pursuing your educational goals at The University of Texas at Austin.

You may learn more about the Graduate School by visiting us online and joining our social networks at gradschool.utexas.edu.

You may also direct any questions you have to the Graduate Adviser in your graduate program. The Graduate Adviser is a faculty member who represents the faculty governing body for each field of study, the Graduate Studies Committee. A list of graduate advisers is available online at gradschool.utexas.edu

I welcome you to the Graduate School and wish you well in your studies.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Mark J. T. Smith
Dean of the Graduate School
Senior Vice Provost for Academic Affairs

--

收到了录取,嗯。虽然邮件的附件信里说了,这还不是最正式的来自院长的那种通知,但应该也没问题了,过些日子等院长批了就好了。
按惯例贴一波邮件原文,附件太长就不贴了。

[align="left"]Mr. XXX,[/align]
[align="left"]Congratulations on youradmission to Graduate School in the Department of Electrical & ComputerEngineering at the University of Texas at Austin. A more detailed notice aboutyour admission to UT-ECE is attached.[/align]
[align="left"]Please do not hesitateto contact me if you have any questions or concerns.[/align]
[align="left"]=======================================[/align][align="left"]Barry Levitch[/align][align="left"]Graduate ProgramCoordinator II[/align][align="left"]Department of Electrical & ComputerEngineering[/align]
[align="left"]2501 Speedway[/align][align="left"]EER 2.890[/align][align="left"]Austin, TX 78712[/align]
[align="left"]Tel: (512) 232-1458[/align][align="left"]Fax: (512) 471-3652[/align]E-mail:1point3acres.com

还在询问TA/RA之类的东西,因为我这是MS+PhD。。。
(所谓MS+PhD,真的就是MS+PhD,原文:“you be admitted into our program for the Fall 2018 semester to pursue a Master’s degree (to be followed by a PhD) in the SES Track of ECE. ”)

欢迎任何情报。欢迎任何建议。欢迎任何吐槽。
61条回复