问一下各位大神, 学校这么回复是什么意思?

都过4月15了,lz还是没有ad,出国的希望变得渺茫起来了...虽然自己一直很坚信能够出去,不过这个现实它就在那里,诶。所以lz急了,发信问了剩余没给消息的学校,信的内容无非就是讲一下自己的近况和希望知道自己的申请状态。内容lz贴一下:Dear Officer:

This is Chinese applicant Qincong Fu. While waiting for your admission decision to my application, I would like to share some information about my recent improvement.

Presently, I am conducting my graduation design, which is to build a C#-based Handwritten input system. It is a totally new area to me so that I have to start at the very beginning. During this period, I worked hard on genetic algorithm, neural network and different graphics matching algorithms, and learned much about pattern recognition. My college life, as it were, is a process of trial and error.

At the same time, I am interning at Insigma Technology Co., Ltd. During the internship, I learned a lot about the Active Directory of Microsoft and had a deeper understanding on JS, ASP.NET and their related Database Programming. In addition, the cooperation between our company and Microsoft gives me a good chance to contact the new released SQL Server 2012 and learns about it.

After submitted the application, I still keep improving myself in studies, coursework research and internship. I am sincerely looking forward to hearing my application can be approved and joining you as a graduate student.

Best,
XXX然后lz就再试忐忑得等着学校的回信,确等到了这么一封学校的信,lz百思不得其解...困惑,这位大神看看,这啥意思啊,会不会学校觉得我不要申请他们的学校了才发这么一封信给我啊? 难道我表达出现了问题啊? 学校的信的内容是:Hello,

Would you like to update your application? If so, let me know and I can unsubmit it so you can make changes.

Best,
Danni

Danni DiFazio
Administrative Assistant
求助啊~~~~~
22条回复