请问大家从教授口头offer到正式offer都用了多久

我2月21号跟Umass Amherst的教授确认去他那里,他回复的两封Email如下:

1 That is great news and I am very happy to hear it! I believe you will be an excellent fit in our lab here.
We will find out about the paper in around 1 week, and I will send it to you then.

The stipend here is approximately $2000/month. Living in Amherst is also not very expensive, especially compared to the major cities in the US. I will start the process so that you will receive the formal offer paperwork, and that paperwork will show the exact amount.

The semester will start at beginning of September, and that is when new students usually join. Are you interested and available to start working here at the beginning of the summer? If so, I can look into setting up the offer to start earlier. Being here in the summer could be a nice way to get started on research, since you would not be having any classes in summer, but of course this will depend on your availability.

2 Ok great, thanks.

The offer will show a start date at the begging on the semester. Later on when you know your arrival date, if there is still enough time left in the summer, then I will ask the UMass contracts person to set up another partial contract for the part of the summer when you are here.

I am not sure how long it will take before you receive the offer, but I think you will receive it within a couple days.

Thanks again for deciding to join us here at UMass!

求问各位有经验的大佬,因为我全指望这一个offer了。说成这样,应该不会被鸽了吧。想知道各位在教授答应之后用了多久收到offer,谢谢各位。如果两周都没收到,我是不是该问一问教授了。
4条回复