收到brandeis教授的邮件,通知我被录取...求比较NEU和brandeis

都写在上面了,觉得brandeis的排名太有诱惑力了,而且想13Fall申nyu或者columbia去纽约,有点小纠结
另外问一下..brandeis这个是教授给我的邮件,希望知道我到底打算不打算去,所以奖金没说。到底靠谱不靠谱呢..我没陶瓷过。这大概是我网申时候填希望跟随做研究的教授之一。 附上邮件。。。

We are now in full formal receipt of all your documents. Your background, academic accomplishments, and passion for software and computer engineering is visible from your "Statement of Purpose".  I was particularly impressed with your work in the project entitled Vehicle Information Demonstration where you brought to bear your programming and debugging experiences, as well as working with micro-controllers. It clearly demonstrates your leadership as well as programming abilities  Based on all of these facts, I am happy to inform you that the admission committee has decided to offer you admission to the program starting in the Fall of 2012. I look forward to working with you to expand your leadership skills into true entrepreneurial endeavors.

Now the good news. We are ready to offer you a merit scholarship based on your remarkable accomplishments.  This decision will be communicated to you formally by the Graduate School in the next two weeks. In the formal letter of acceptance all the details surrounding our decision and your scholarship will be explained. Please be aware that this decision is not final until you have actually received the formal letter of admissions from the Graduate School.  However, I wanted to share with you the good news as soon as possible.

Within this context, can you take a second to answer the following questions.  Your answers will be of tremendous help with our planning processes for the Academic Calendar (AC) 2012-2013.

1. What other schools did you applied to?

2. What is the likelihood that you will be able to attend Brandeis University next Fall 2012?

Thank you again for your application. I look forward to your answers, and potentially (and personally) welcoming you to Brandeis in the fall.

Prof. Fernando C. Colon Osorio,
Director MA IT Entrepreneurship
Brandeis University
12条回复