12nd Result 4th Ad from MS EE (S&S strack) at UCLA

Cap_13
--4月4日更新:

昨天下午的邮件,这个点真可怕,北京时间17:55,来自院里的正式录取通知。
贴全文:

Dear XXX
Congratulations! As the Dean of the Graduate Division, I am pleased to extend your official offer of admission to graduate study at UCLA. You have been selected from a pool of exceptionally qualified applicants based on your academic achievements and potential for advanced scholarship.
If you applied or are being considered for a fellowship, teaching assistantship or research assistantship, your graduate program will inform you of the status of any award or appointment. If you applied for need-based financial assistance, you will hear from the Financial Aid Office.
Action Items
  • The appstatus.grad.ucla.edu will tell what you need to do to matriculate as a student at UCLA. If you were previously enrolled, you may log on directly to MyUCLA to complete the process. If you do not yet have a UCLA logon, click on Create UCLA Logon/Password under the LOGIN box when you access MyUCLA.
  • The deadline to accept this offer of admission was indicated in the letter you received from the department to which you applied. Please be sure to complete the my.ucla.edu on the my.ucla.edu web page by that date. All students who intend to enroll at UCLA must complete the SLR.
UCLA is one of the nation's most outstanding public universities, a hub that links our dynamic metropolis to the Pacific Rim and the global community of scholars in every field. Our students and faculty address broad societal questions, pioneer new technologies, advance medical knowledge and public health, excel in the arts, create new fields of interdisciplinary scholarship, and enrich our community. We hope that UCLA will be the place where you choose to continue your education and follow your path of discovery.
I encourage you to learn more about the program to which you have been admitted, our campus, and the Los Angeles area by visiting UCLA either through our online resources or in person. If you accept this offer of admission, we will do our best to help you feel at home. The Graduate Division staff have prepared gdnet.ucla.edu for new students, and the staff in your department and at the Graduate Student Association fall orientation event will introduce you to a wide range of academic, professional, social and cultural resources.
Please accept my best wishes for success in your graduate studies. I look forward to welcoming you to UCLA. Go Bruins!
[align="left"]With best wishes,
Preview

Robin L. Garrell
Vice Provost for Graduate Education
Dean, Graduate Division
[/align]

---
0: 34的邮件,好像是到现在我收到的结果里第二早的时间,就宾大更早一点,十一点半好像。解释一下,S&S track指 Signals & Systems这个tarck。

这里就不贴邮件了,告诉我已经推荐去Graduate Division了,应该很快就会发正式的admission letter了。回头再更。

预先总结一小下:这么看……这次申的几个EE好像基本都过了。。。然后CS基本全灭(不过我也不知道,到现在还有好多CS都没结果,反正我也不等了,着手挨个withdraw了……)
15条回复