【转载】一哥们回复imperial maths department的拒信,非恶搞

一剑终情
Dear mathematics undergraduate admission team:

Thank you for rejecting my application and refusing to give me any feedback on it. I sent you an email on 17th March to enquire about my unsuccessful application and the time now is 26th March and I have yet to receive your reply. I have dealt with other universities during this period and you have to understand that similar enquiries took one day for the University of Warwick, one day for the University of Hong Kong and only one hour for the National University of Singapore. I could not think of any reason why such a simple enquiry would take you more than a week to process but to believe that we unsuccessful applicants are no longer important to you. I waited 3 months for you to consider my application, hoping that I could get in. When I was finally rejected by your college, I was devastated. And now I still have to wait indefinitely for a feedback. You do not have time to reply my email but you have time sending me rubbish like this: Pre-University Maths on the Net - Imperial College London;. You are literally putting salt on my wound and I changed my opinion about your school being one of the top universities around the world. Top universities do not treat their applicants like this, and top universities do not make use of their applicants’ information to advertise their own programs. I will make sure this incident to be conferred to my juniors as they make their choices on UK universities this year. Thank you again for rejecting my application and I do not look forward to receiving your reply, or your advertisements.

Best regards,
Applicant
7条回复