undeliverable 183xxx Timeline

dhx1995881
4.9 Case Received
5.15 Update photo and expedite requests received
6.16 (Saturday morning) New Card is being produced
6.19 Card was mailed to me
6.20 Card was picked up by USPS
6.21 Local postman is delivering my card ( informed by checking tracking number)
6.21 Card was determined as undeliverable by the post office (don't know how to change this)

Stupid motherfxxk USCIS! I submitted the application with a friend as same time, but she got the card one week before without any issues with visa photo used. After I updated the mail address online, the stupid USCIS people manually wrote wrong apt number (#36 -> #26) on my mail that it was undeliverable. The worst situation is to apply for replacement or wait for USCIS to resend the card, which takes 3 months normally. Luckily, I was always checking the tracking status on USPS and get informed of undeliverable address yesterday night. My solution is to go to the local USPS Carriers Annex (Google map USPS with zipcode as your tracking record) as soon as possible to avoid USPS returning my EAD card. Thankfully, I met a good postman who was helpful to inform his supervisor - a Chinese man who is also helpful to find my EAD card and gave me. Hope this can remind everyone that you must pay fully attention to your EAD card status after "Card is being produced" rather than just wait at home.
2条回复